My Heart Skipped A Beat!

It's Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

After that friendship deal we made, we would meet up, discuss the stages together and gossip a little bit here and there.

We finished our promotions for PARTY, and we now we were promoting the double title songs Lion Heart and You Think.

We were preparing our selves before getting on the stage for the pre-recording comeback stage of Lion Heart and You Think.

“SNSD members please get ready, we will go in 2 minutes.” The floor PD called.

I looked around, everyone was having their touches up or putting on their mics.

A hand knocked on my back.

I jumped in my place.

“Taeyeon-ssi?” he called while smiling, “Are you here to sing or with the audience?”

“PD-nim? W-What do you mean?”

He chuckled then his hands went through my hair, “Excuse me for a moment…” he was fixing my mic for me.

I froze in my place; how can he be this casual? Is he like that usually?

“It been a while for real.” He almost whispered to me.

“How have you been? How was the concert in Vietnam?” I managed to talk.

“It was fine, why didn’t you sign up for it?” he was plugging the ear-in into the mic receiver device in an almost hug-like way.

“We had to prepare for this comeback.” God! Since when breathing was this hard?

Lastly, he hanged the mic behind my ears, “Anyway, I made them to take an extra care of your stage design. Hopefully you would like it.”

He was staring for a moment, “What?”

He smiled shyly, “You just look gorgeous.”

Okay if my heart didn’t skip a beat that moment, I would be lying.

“T-Thank you.”

“I won’t keep you for long, you need to ride the stage now, I just wanted to tell you that you can do it, and don’t be nervous,” he looked into my eyes, “I’m here.”

God that was everything I wanted that moment.

“Hey, what happened?” Sooyoung asked as I went up on the stage to catch up with them.

“Nothing.”

“What’s wrong your face is really red!”

“Why did he put the mic on for you? The other PDs could’ve done it.”

“Lucky you, I wish he could do that for me.” As usual Hyoyeon and her bluntness.

Tiffany came, “What did he say that messed you up like this?”

“He said that we look nice.” I made that up.

“Seriously, you want me to believe that Kim Taeyeon, got affected with these compliments.”

Seohyun was next to us, “Unnie, you didn’t react this way when Baekhyun complimented you.”

Tiffany glared at her, “Don’t say that name again.”

I forgot to mention that I broke up with Baekhyun, as I felt as if I’m holding onto him while he isn’t doing that back anymore. He is still young, and need to mature up a little bit before taking such a responsibility.

“Whatever, he just a friend, I’m overacting.”

“You are.”

“Go and get ready.”

 

That night, we won the first place as usual and the members insisted on celebrating it to bring a good luck for the rest of our stages.

And we really did go to the Octagon Club in Gangnam and booked a VVIP room to party hard at.

“Hey, what’s wrong with you?” Sooyoung poked me, “You’re not drinking, and not enjoying the mood, is there anything wrong?”

I shook my head, “Nothing, it’s just…”

“She was confessed to by that kid here.” Sunny bluntly told her.

“Heol, do you still have feelings for him?”

“It’s not like that, it’s just f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter