Going To Meet His Parents

It's Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taeyeon went with Jiyong out for a drive around the town, ate some street food together, took some selfies together, and then head off to Seoul again.

 

While they were halfway back to Seoul.

Jiyong got a call, “Jiyong-ah,” it was Yongbae.

“Oh, what?” it was broadcasted through the whole car.

“I finished the meetings on your behalf, and left the documents that needs your signature on your desk, and you still have other meetings that you need to attend tomorrow with some deals to review.”

“God, alright thank you Dong!”

“Are you coming today?”

“Yes, I’m on my way back right now.”

“What about your mother? She kept calling me and asking me whether you have someone and stuff…”

Taeyeon then bowed her head.

Jiyong held her hand, “Why didn’t you just tell her?”

“What? About Taeyeon-ssi?” he said, “Are you crazy? She will faint!”

“What are you talking about?”

“Do you want to kill her for the second time after ditching your engagement ceremony? You have to prepare well before introducing her to them,”

“I’m going right now to do that.”

“What are you saying?” he shouted, “Kwon Jiyong! Don’t play around! This is really serious.”

“Yeah, and I’m more serious than ever.”

“Jiyong, calm down and come back home, we need to discuss this before you tell your parents about it.”

“Dong, I have to end, bye!”

“Jiyong! Jiyong!-” he ended as he saw the discomfort on Taeyeon’s face.

“Don’t worry about what he said, he is just overacting.”

“What he said is true Jiyong.”

“Taeyeon…”

“We need to plan this first before we take any action.”

“Taeyeon, leave everything for me.”

“But still…”

“Don’t worry, I didn’t wait all these years to ruin it at the end.”

He took her hand and left a wet smooch on it.

“Kwon Jiyong,”

“Hmm?”

“I love you.”

“Kim Taeyeon,”

“Hmm?”

“I love you too.”

And by that they continued their way back to Seoul, while chatting about their families, work and life.

 

 

Jiyong returned to work, and Taeyeon went back to work as needed to put the last touched on her Japanese album.

“Taeyeon, where have you been?”

She didn’t reply.

“Taeyeon please!”

“Listen to me at least…”

“I can explain!-”

Taeyeon turned and slapped her.

That made everyone at the room to freeze and look at them.

“Taeyeon…” Sunny called.

“What?” she asked her coldly, “What will you explain?”

“Hey Tae…” Tiffany exclaimed as well, as she visited them there.

“Do you know what have you done for me?!” she shouted.

The staff went outside, leaving Taeyeon with the four other members of SNSD.

“I’m s-sorry.”

“Sorry?” she shouted in anger. “Sorry?! For what?”

Now the members were frozen at their place, since it was the first time to see Taeyeon this angry with someone.

“For breaking my heart while waiting for him? For making me doubt him? Hate him? Try to forget him?” every phrase she said was penetrating her manager Minjin heart’s. “If it wasn’t for you, I would’ve been with him right now, do you know that I was about to lose him because of you? Huh?!” she shouted with all her almighty.

“Taeyeon calm down…” Sooyoung called.

“Calm down?” she glared at her, “How can I calm down? Do you know what she has done for me?”

They were confused.

“She hided all the letters that Kwon Jiyong sent to me all these years, and I was here all these years hating him for leaving me without any word!”

They were shocked.

“He was sending me letters at the address that she sent him, and in return, she took them all and hided them from me, which was the reason why we couldn’t be with each other.”

“Why did he send letters? He could’ve just sent messages to you.”

“She was the one to tell him that idea.” She confessed, “That it’s more romantic, and that I like letters better, but at the end it was her way to prevent me from being in contact with him and break us apart.”

“W-What?” 

“Unnie…”

Yoona came to hug be, as I broke in hard tears then.

“If I didn’t find those then, Jiyong would’ve got engaged to that girl, and we would’ve been really over with each other.”

“Oh my!”

“Is this really happening!”

“Why did you do that?” Sunny asked her.

“I j-just…”

“Don’t talk, I don’t want to hear you say anything!” Taeyeon screamed at her, “I can’t stand seeing you anymore, don’t let me see your face ever!”

“T-Taeyeon…”

Minjin manager, was with the girls since their early debut days, and she was close specifically with Yoona and Taeyeon.

For their solo schedules, she was the one that accompanied them always.

But now after this incident, their relationship scattered away forever.

 

The girls hugged Taeyeon and stayed with her until she calmed down.

“Are you alright now?”

“God!...”

“What a day…”

“Why did you not tell us anything about this?”

“I found about thos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter