Protecting Her

It's Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! <33

 

 

 

After a week or two, Taeyeon published her album and as usual it topped all the charts and she had an ALL-KILL.

And after it by two days, she had her encore concert at Seoul for two days.

At the first day I couldn’t go as I had an important meeting with the board members and the new investors as well.

 

The next day I went there and bought 10 tickets to support her. But then sat at the middle and left the ones on the two sides empty so I can have my freedom while cheering her up there.

I called secretary park to deliver her some flowers and then come to enjoy her concert with me.

 

“Woah! What a Queen!”

“Did you just realize that?”

I was so proud that had my smile on my face during the whole concert.

“Did you send the flowers?”

“Yes sir.”

 

Taeyeon POV

 

“You worked all hard!” I came to the backstage room and thanked everyone.

“You did well!”

“It was amazing!”

“You worked hard Taengoo!”

“Unnie! You’re a Queen indeed!”

They kept cheering her.

“Taengoo, you got these…” the manager oppa told me.

It was a XL bouquet of purple and yellow flowers.

“Wow! It’s more than 100 flowers.”

“Who sent it?”

“There’s a card.”

I took it to find it was sealed by a wax seal with the initial KJY.

I opened it, “You worked hard all these months, I’m so happy that you fulfilled your words and achieved your dream right now. Make me more proud Kim Taeyeon. Your no.1 fan and the one that you hate the most … KJY.”

Tears fell down.

It’s all because of him.

I was able to reach this place because of him, even though I treated him badly throughout the last months, he kept treating me as nice as before.

 

“What’s wrong? Who sent it?”

“Nothing, it’s just an old fan.”

“Come’on, there’s a lot of guests that want to greet you.”

“Coming…”

While I was changing, I heard the staff gossiping.

“Did you hear what happened today?”

“What?”

“A rich guy bought 6 tickets in one row and 4 in front of them so he could see the concert while sitting alone.”

“What? Are you for real?”  

“I thought it only happen at drama, but I saw him for real.”

“Daebak! He must have been Taeyeon’s fan for a long time.”

“Yeah, I asked the security guy, he said that this man has been attending Girls’ Generation and Taeyeon solo concerts for about 5 years while doing the same thing.”

For some reason my heart kept beating as they were talking.

Just the thought that this man could be the man that I have in mind is beating my heart this rapidly.

 

I had my after party with all the guests that came and my girls, then returned back to my apartment with having this heavy feeling of loneliness on my chest.

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

I finished from my tour around our branches around Seoul, checked everything, and did what I should do from promoting some and firing others that didn’t deserve their positions.

Then to get a call from my PD Sunbae at Mnet.

“Jiyong-ah, where are you?”

“I will leave my company now, why?”

“Can you drop by here?”

“Is there something wrong?”

“No, I just need to discuss something with you, and see your face.”

“Alright, I will see my schedule and get back to you.”

 

So, I went there as I had nothing important to attend.

“Oh Jiyong-ah!-” he then saw Park secretary behind me, “Oh sorry, I should call you Kwon Executive Director now.”

“Aye sunbae-nim! Treat me comfortably.”

“Alright, how have you been all these years?”

“Fine, just going here and there and doing some work for the company.” I said, “How are you all here? What is the latest news?”

“I’m doing a new survival program.”

“Really? I’m glad for that! It will be a hit as always.”

“That’s why I called you, I want you to take a place in it.”

“Me?” I laughed, “Aye no~”

“Why? You’re a perfect fit for this role.”

“What would I be able to do? I’m just a producer.”

“That’s what we want, a fierce producer.” 

“Me? Please don’t, no one would be able to survive with my mindset.”

“You will just record one episode, the new thing in this program is that we have new judges in every episode.” He explained, “So, we will record one episode with you and the other judges then it might get longer with editing so maximumly it will air as two episodes, and that’s it.”

“So, it’s a cameo appearance?”

“Kind of yes.”

I thought about it.

“Who will be there besides me?”

“For now, we casted 4, Lee Taemin, Kim Heechul, Kwon Boa and EXO Baekhyun.”

“It will be SM Family special episode.”

“Then who is remaining other than me?”

“SNSD’s Taeyeon and Red Velvet’s Wendy and You.”

“Why? Am I a part of SM Family?”

“No, but you were requested by them personally.”

“What are you talking about?”

“They all chose you as the producer they want to meet.”

“All?” I had some hope this question.

He nodded.

“So, what about the remaining two? Did they accept it?”

“I’m going to meet Taeyeon-ssi today, and for Wendy it’s depending on her schedule.”

“Aha…”

“So, what did you say?”

“I will see into this, I will call you later, after checking my schedule.”

“Hope to hear from you soon then.”

We shook hands.

“See you later sunbae-nim.”

 

On my way out, I saw a one of the studio’s door open, I entered it to find that it was ‘M! Countdown’

I went inside hoping to find some old staff of mine to greet.

“Oh! PD-nim!” it was the floor PD that I used to work with.

“How are you?” I greeted him.

“Well, there’s no one other than you PD-nim…” he pouted, “I really missed working with you PD-nim.”

“You want me to believe that?” I glared at him.

“It’s the truth PD-nim.” He said, “Let me call the rest to prove it…”

I glanced at the stage to have Taeyeon standing there with her solo purple mic-stand.

I took another good look at her, to find that the studio lights were shaking up there.

“Park secretary, am I hallucinating? Or that light is about to fall over there?”

“Oh! you’re right-” before he finished his words, I was already hoovering towards her, since in any second it’ll fall.

“Executive Director!” he called, but I was already passing by the audience seats.

“Omo! What’s going on!” the staff started to react.

“Yeon-ah!!” I called as I rode the stage.

“Kwon Jiyong?”

“Be careful!” I took her into my arms, and the studio lights fell then.

Everyone was shocked, and started to call our names in fear.

But all what I could do is to tight one arm around Taeyeon, while not knowing what happened to the other one.

“J-Jiyong-ssi…” Taeyeon called one last time, then fell asleep in my arms.

There was where I lost my conscious in this world and went to my dreams land with Taeyeon.

 

Author POV

 

Taeyeon and Jiyong got hospitalized after that incident.

“Park secretary!” Jiyong’s parents reached the VVIP floor.

“President…” he bowed to them.

“What happened?”

“He got into an accident while trying to save someone.”

“Aigoo, this kid will kill me with his kindness and righteous attitude.” His mother ranted.

“Where is he?”

“From here…” he led the way.

 

After that Taeyeon’s manager brought SNSD members that were available at Seoul and took them to the same room.

 

Taeyeon regained her conscious first, “J-Jiyong…” she called immediately.

She looked around to find him on the bed next to her lifelessly.

“Jiyong-ssi?” she called again,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter