F/W Boyfriend & Girlfriend

It's Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

As I opened my eyes, I found myself at a king-sized bed.

I brushed them while looking around this big, clean and well decorated room, to see that it has a breath-taking view of the Han River.

“Where am I?”

“Are you up?” Someone mumbled while casually leaving the bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth, “Good morning.”

God! Am I dreaming? He is too HOT! I was fighting with my mind.

I brushed my eyes harder, to check whether I’m daydreaming or what.

“I have made some breakfast, wash up and come out.”

I looked at myself, to find out that I’m wearing only a baggy shirt that’s obviously not mine.

I wrapped myself with the comforter, “What happened? Where are my clothes? Perhaps did we…”

“Don’t you remember?” he smirked.

Oh My GOD!! Kim Taeyeon what did you do for God’s sake!!

I kicked the comforter in frustration as I can’t remember anything from last night.

 

I washed up and then went outside that room, to find him reading the newspaper and having his cup of coffee calmly.

Did really something happen between us last night?

I wanted to ask him so bad, but I guess let’s have breakfast first.

“Here, I got you americano as you prefer always, and some bacon toast with eggs.” He then got up, “I prepared also some waffles as dessert.”

“Woah, A New York style breakfast.”

“Kind of.” He shrugged. “Are you feeling fine now?”

“What happened last night?” I asked as I stuffed my mouth with a big bite of this delicious toast. “I can’t recall anything.”

“What a pity, it was such a beautiful night.” He smiled. “But don’t expect that I would tell you anything Yeon-ssi.”

Yeon? If that didn’t just melt my heart! Wait, first of all, since when we were this close?

“PD-nim,” I swallowed properly and cleared my throat, “First I’m really sorry if I did something wrong towards you last night, but can’t you tell me what happened for real?”

He chuckled, “Don’t worry, you don’t need to remember.”

“I just remember that we met at the bar, and that I throwed up, and that was it.”

 

Jiyong POV

 

Let me tell you what happened...

After Taeyeon were talking drunkly and asking me out, I asked her while smiling, “Are you for real? Can I really date you?”

She nodded cutely.

“Then I guess I’m allowed to do this…” and went near to her face that only inches parted us away, and then as I sensed her tenseness, I just whispered into her ears, “Let’s go Yeon-ah.”

She frowned at me, and hit my shoulder while pouting as I didn’t answer what she expected to happen.

I took her out to return her back to her place.

“Where do you live? Tell me please…” I kept begging her.

“No, it’s a secret!” she was so drunk.

“Yeon-ah it’s me Jiyong!”

“Jiyong?” she opened one eye and closed the other, “Kwon Jiyong? Aigoo, why are you here?” she shouted excitedly.

“I need to drive you home, so where’s you home?”

“My home? It’s there…” and she pointed everywhere meaninglessly.

I sighed, I looked for any phone number I can call help from, but I only know this girl no one else but her.

Then I found her manager number, I called once, twice and thrice and no one answered.

Taking her to a hotel would bring gossip and rumors, so, I took her to my place as it was my last choice.

 

She was so wasted that I had to carry her to my bed.

“I need to make sure you would never drink alcohol once again.”

She just squirrelled and made herself more comfortable at my king-sized bed and entered her dream land.

 

That’s how Yeon-ah ended spending the night at my place.

 

Back to where Kim Taeyeon was breaking apart in front of me trying to remember what happened the night before.

“Ah right, what about my members?”

“Actually, I met them at the bar by accident.”

“They know that I’m with you?”

“I guess,” I sipped from my coffee, “You manager called at the dawn, and I told her that you will spend the night here.”

“Holly !” she messed her hair.

“Yeon-ah, don’t worry just have your breakfast peacefully and then we’ll departure to your next schedule.”

“What is it?”

“You have recording session with the music PD today, then a pre-recording at Inkigayo after that I think you have to practice with the girls at your company.”

“Woah…” she was surprised. “How do you know all that?”

“Yeon-ssi, how could I not know that?”

“Oh God! Can you please tell me what is with this ‘Yeon’ thing?”

I pulled myself toward her, “Why? Do you hate that we became more closer over night?”

She blinked silently, “It’s n-not like that….”

“If you hate it, I won’t call you with it anymore.”

 

Taeyeon POV

 

Hate it? I melt whenever you say it!

“No, n-no I like it.” I was stuttering, “It just feel weird that it seems that you feel close to me, while I can’t relate to that feeling as I wasn’t in my conscious last night-”

He swiped himself towards me for the second time, “Do you want me to reenact it?”

His eyes were so deep and sincere.

“Yes.” I found myself saying.

Then my phone rang, ‘Manager Unnie’ what a timing really.

He chortled and pulled away, “Answer it.”

“Uh unnie,” I was pissed off. “Alright I won’t be late.”

As I lifted my head up as I ended the call, I found a piece of waffle that have strawberry on it waiting for me in front of my mouth.

“You need to try them or it’s your lose.” He smiled.

I tried to hold the fork, he jerked my hand, “Just say ah~”

I chuckled in disbelief of his new face today, “Ah~”

And ate his waffles, it was really delicious. “Did you really make these?” I asked in disbelief.

He nodded proudly.

“You should quit being a PD.” I told him seriously.

“Whenever you want some just tell me.”

I looked at him meaningfully, how can someone be this kind?

“Come-on you will be late.”

“Can I go like this?”

“Yeah I got this outfit for you.”

“How can you be this prepared?” I smirked, “Or this is your girlfriend’s outfit?”

He smirked back, “If it was so, you won’t wear it then?”

That strangely made me frown.

While smiling he gave me my bag, “It’s yours Yeon-ah.”

I blinked twice, what does he means by that? I’m his girlfriend?

“Let’s go.”

He went out first.

 

Through the drive I was just thinking of what just happened, and trying hard to recall what occurred last night in thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter