Chapter-7

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

I don't know the reason why I kissed her.

I am even surprised when I did that.

Maybe there are a lot of people who already kissed her because she is a .

But I found out that she is not that .

I was quite happy when she opens up to me, Even though she doesn't know me.

That even though we always fight and don't like each other, she still showed her weakness to me.

Now I understand her and I thought that maybe she needs me.

I am shocked when my lips touched her lips and I was kissing her torridly. But I am even more surprised when she kissed me back.

I don't understand why I did those things, is it because I pity her?

 

 

 

 

---

When I woke up I remember what happened to us that night.

I smile at the thought. Remembering I am her first kiss.

Before I get up, I stole one last kiss from her.

"I am sorry Oh Hayoung." I whispered before getting up and walk out the room.

I blow the candle off because the power line went back already. It's still raining outside but it wasn't heavy like last night.

I bid my good bye to Mrs. Choi before leaving her house.

I remember that Gikwang is leaving now and Ilhoon is arriving today. So I didn't waste time to see my brother. Yes Gikwang is my big brother.

I apologized to Gikwang because he cannot contact me last night. He was worried when he found out I didn't come home last night.

I suddenly remember the kissed I shared with Hayoung.

I sighed.

Gikwang just visited me here to check on me if I am okay living alone here in Seoul.

And Ilhoon went here to check his new business.

And because he is my bestfriend, he promised me that he'll accompany me living here in seoul.

I ask for a leave to Mr. Oh, he agreed immediately because he knows Ilhoon very well.

But I am quite worried about Hayoung because I leave her suddenly alone, maybe she is thinking that I am like her family and her ex that left her without a word.

 

 

 

---

The next day I was surprised because I saw Bomi, Namjoo Yerin, Joy and even Hayoung in the COEx Mall while we were out shopping.

I can't talk to her because I don't want them to noticed that something is going on between us.

Wait? Something between us? No. That's absurd. But maybe yes, that we got something going on.

I still don't know what we have, but they don't have to know about it. Mostly Ilhoon doesn't need to know about it, because my best friend is a jealous type of person.

What if he finds out that we kissed? Arghh. They can't know about it becase she is my student and I am her professor.

Hayoung even can not keep her rudeness towards Ilhoon, maybe she is really mad at me because she thought I left her just like them.

 

 

 

 

---

After few days had passed, me and Ilhoon went to a bar to meet his friends.

I accidently divert my eyes to the lady who is dancing in a seductive way on the dance floor.

She is hot.

Even any person would fall for her.

But I got pissed when I knew who the lady is, it turn out to be Hayoung who is dancing seductively on the dance floor.

I was gonna go walk closer to her but Ilhoon beat me to it.

But then when we got closer, she lost her conscious because she is too drunk.

There are supposed a lot of guys who wants to get closer to her but Ilhoon yelled at them to off. They can't do anything Because Ilhoon's friend is the owner of the bar.

I was dumbfounded when Ilhoon told me to take Hayoung home, he had recognized her even though he just met her once.

I told Ilhoon that I am going to stay with Hayoung and he agreed to it.

Maybe he won't noticed that there is something going on between me and Hayoung because we are both girls.

 

 

 

 

---

We arrived at her mansion, standing at their door before knocking.

I fixed her clothes and told her maids that I am going to take care of her.

Her maids already knew me, and help me bring Hayoung to her room up to her door.

they say they are not allowed to go in, and I was the first person to step foot in her room so they let me carry her in.

What do we have? Are we something or--- This is one of the reason why I am puzzled.

Why are we like this?

I sleep in her room because I can't let her alone. I don't want to leave her again.

It was past 10 in the evening when she starts hovering over me, I can't believed that she kissed me again because she was so drunk.

I fight her at first but she was kissing me torridly her lips pressing hard on my lips so I submitted myself to her.

The kiss last longer than I imagined.

'You know, you are messing with my heart.' I thought staring at her after she detache

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter