Chapter-9

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

After I cried my heart out at the rooftop, I already made up my mind.

There is no harm in it, right?

I will just enjoy most of my time with her.

So when I learn that she didn't attend her classes, I went directly to Oh's mansion.

I know she was surprised to see me walking inside her mansion because of what's happening earlier.

So I told her that her dad might wonder why I am not tutoring her.

I walked directly to her room but she protested, telling me to just go to the study room but I ignored it and went inside her room.

I gave her a question to answer and a report to make, while waiting for her to finish it, I haven't notice that I slowly fell asleep.

Then I felt something touching my lips and because of that I open my eyes slowly.

I kissed her back and slowly put my hands on her neck.

I am quite happy because she didn't follow what she said when we were in the rooftop that she will never kiss me again.

After that kiss, I was so embarass and I've decided to leave.

 

 

 

---

Many days passed things always happened that way.

we fall back on the same old routine, our kissing become worse.

I still always go home to my condo but late, sometimes Ilhoon notices that i'm not in my condo and would ask where I have been.

I told him that I was tutoring Mr. Oh's daughter and he wouldn't pry anymore.

 

 

 

---

Another day has passed, me and Hayoung's bond become deep.

I don't know but sometimes when our kiss gets deeper and hotter, there is this thought that I wanted her to claim me, to make love with me.

so I decided to stopped our kissing and she sometimes whine about it.

I was very happy with what's happening between us, because she is exceling in her studies not just in my subject.

Hayoung isn't that hard to love.

Yes. She is my first kiss but she doesn't know about it.

She doesn't know anything about me either.

I can also feel that her friends are sulking because all they know is that Hayoung is spending her time at the bar.

They don't know that she is always with me.

Even Yookyung is slightly suspicious about how Hayoung is acting.

They won't even think that there is something going on between me and Hayoung, because all they know is I am only her tutor.

I am teaching Hayoung on how to handle and make a report about business, because that's what Mr. Oh ask me and she is the only heiress of their company.

Mr. Oh did noticed how we act. I am embarass of what he might think but he said he is happy to the things I have done to change her daughter.

Hayoung got a huge changes in her behavior.

She stop drinking alcohol and going to the bar.

She is more focus in her studies.

The pain she is feeling in her past have healed.

She is talking to her dad now formally.

That is why I am scared, I am scared that I might be also the reason for resurfacing that pain back.

That because of me, she'll return again to being rude and .

 

 

----

She really have a different effect to me.

she always ask me of what our label is, but I always told her about the PROFESSOR-STUDENT policy.

because I don't want to hurt her.

I can feel that she is happy with what we have.

 

 

 

---

I was embarass with what happened in the kitchen, we didn't even notice that someone walk in on us.

She threatens her maid that If she'll tells a single soul about what she saw, she will lose her job.

we just went up to her room, and I give her something to answer and also gave her a report to make.

And when we finished our Tutoring session, I bid my farewell and went home to my condo.

 

 

 

---

I feel in our action and in the things we did that we are more than friends.

We just don't have a status, but I know we like each other.

I am on my way to my condo when my big brother Dongwoon called me.

Yes, I have another brother, he is older than Gikwang.

So I swipe my phone to the right and answer it. "Yes. hello big bro?"

"You need to go back now Naeun." He said on the other line.

"W-what?" I asked surprised.

"You have to be here. the enemies they are already making their plan." He replied in a serious tone.

"I will go back, But not now please." I begged.

He sighed on the other line. "Why? Why Don't you want to come back now?"

"I need more time Big bro, I still need to settle something here. I hope you understand." I said softly.

"Alright, I will give you the necessary time you needed. But I hope it won't take long. Just be careful there." He relented.

"Yes big bro, I will thank you." I uttered.

"Okay, I love you Naeun." He said affectionately.

"Bye big bro. love you too." I bid my goodbye before I hang up.

After I talked with my brother I saw Hayoung looking at me curiously so I give her a shy smile.

maybe I really should make the time precious when I am with her.

 

 

 

---

The next day just like our routine, Hayoung came to fetch me in my condo and we go to the university together.

The students who saw us walking together wondered why we became close but didn't have the guts to ask us.

We didn't mind though and just walk straight to my office.

after she drop me in my office, she left and went to her room.

 

 

---

I am here inside the classroom where Hayoung is.

I am their first subject and forgot to bring the book with me.

"Hayoung?" I called out.

she looks at me uninterestingly.

oh wow she is good at acting.

I smirked. "could you get the book in my office."

"Whatever, I am going to get it not because you told me to, but because i'm bored here." She replied, getting up from her seat before going out the room.

I looked at her retreating figure before exhaling.

"Anyway class I have to excuse myself, I need to use the bathroom." I said before going out the classroom and went to follow Hayoung.

I jog hurriedly to where Hayoung is and saw her walking inside my office looking so serious while searching for the book.

I sneakily close the door and walked carefully to where she is.

I pull her hand to make her face me and saw her surprised expression.

"W-why are you here? Did you think that I Wouldn't get the book?" She asked but instead of answering her, I inch closer to kiss her.

She puts her arm around my waist to make our kiss deeper.

After we detached ourselves from the kiss, I Saw Hayoung smiling.

"You know, you are a ert Prof. Is this the reason why you asked me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter