Chapter-16

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

Just last night I felt so elated, but now here I am waking up without Naeun on my sight.

My gown was fixed just beside my bedside table And I was wearing a shirt now.

It's painful to think that she left me again.

Oh, I forgot that we were doing treachery last night.

I felt like I am her mistress, that when I woke up she'll go home to her true family.

I fix myself and I can't help but to bring back the memories of what happened last night.

 

 

 

 

---

When I went out of my room, I saw My Mom and Dad in the dining room so I gave each of them a kiss.

"You were gone last night? Are you alright?" Mom asks concernly.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say good night to them.

"I'm with Naeun Mom, Dad." I told them softly before eating.

My Dad cough while dringking his coffee, and My Mom had wide open.

"Are you two okay now?" Mom ask curiously.

So they hadn't catch up with Naeun here? What time did she left?

"Let's forget about her, she Is happy now. And one more thing I needed to forget her." I replied while continuously eating.

My Parents went quiet and just continue eating.

After I finished having my breakfast, doing My morning routine, and putting on my best outfit to attend my class, I leave my room and went to our garage.

My eyes bulge out when I saw a brand new sports car, park at our garage.

"DAAAAAADDD!!!!" I yelled, and there they are running towards me.

I laugh softly when I saw them run fast, faster than the flash If you imagined.

"Sweety, we thought something bad happen to you. You make us nervous." Said Mom, so I gave her a hug, Dad on the other hand Join us while laughing.

Maybe we are not really that close, because we didn't spent more time together.

But still they are my Parents.

"I thought You already saw that yesterday." Dad explained scratching her head.

It was a New Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita version. Arghh!!! My fave car.

"Thank you Dad!!!!" I replied with a smile.

"Oops! Wait! What about Mine, are not you going to say thank you too?" Mom ask with a pout.

Oh, yeah. I don't know yet what Mom's present for me.

"Mom, I hadn't seen it yet." I told Mom apologitecally.

"Oh I see... Here is the key, after your class we are going to cut the ribbon for your new business." Mom explained making me confused.

"What kind of business mom?" I asks curiously.

"It's The Ohprodite's Royal bar." Mom said making me surprised.

"Seriously mom?" I said in disbelief.

Mom nod her head to confirm it.

I am really lucky because they are so supportive of Me.

They put all of their lacking to me on this.

Giving me the material things that I needed even though what I needed the most is their love and attention.

But still I'm thankful for this.

It's just show that they are making an effort to make it up for me.

Dad hold his nape as he talk.

"What can I say, your Mom spoils you again, just promise me that you won't involve in any fight. Okay? And you are not allowed to date any girls." Dad said his voice become stern at the last part.

I am really happy and  hug them again tightly.

I bid My goodbye and told them that I'm going to school.

A New Day 

A New Chapter of My life.

While I am driving My Latest Koegnisegg, I can't help but smile.

When I was Parking My car at the area of PMU, All of the students there are looking at Me.

But I didn't care, I get My key as I get out of My car, My friends are already infront of me.

"Love!!!" Bomi yelled excitedly, My friends just shakes their head to her.

"Oh Gosh! You are cool! You just had your birthday then you got a new Koegnisegg again. When are you going to let us ride that and drive us? You already let Naeun ride in one of your Koegnisegg, Us your friends hadn't yet. You are really unfair to us." Namjoo sulked while pouting her lips.

Argh. Naeun again? I told Myself that I'm going to forget about her.

"Why did you vanished last night?" Joy ask suspiciously.

"Yeah, why did you left us?" Yerin Inquired.

"And we thought we are going to celebrate your birthday till midnight." Bomi said.

"Ditto." Namjoo pointed to them.

There. They are asking me series of question but Because I'm not in the mood to answer anything, I click the remote to lock my car and put my headset on, dodging their questions.

As I walk Inside the university My friends Following behind, Many students greeted me but I can't hear because I'm wearing a headset.

 

 

 

 

---

"Later you need to go with me guys, it's the opening of My bar." I told my friends.

After our class ended, We went here to Sugar Please cafe taking our Favorite spot near the window.

It's The last day of our classes today, so this week it's just all about the submitting of requirements and practice for our graduation that will happen on next thursday.

"What? Omg congrats Love." Bomi said softly.

"Thanks Love." I smile.

"So we are not going to hangout here at My cafe? Wow, that's good news. Bomi here really want me to go bankrupt ordering everything here." Namjoo teased nudging Bomi.

"Shut up Namjoo!" Bomi said rolling her eyes.

"Namjoo's right, see her cafe you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter