Chapter-6

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing loudly through my room.

I rub my eyes before looking at my surrounding.

And saw the candle already died.

I close my eyes again and reminiscing what happened last night.

We kissed.

!

Am I falling for her?

I know I am not drunk but why do I feel like I am worser than a drunktard for kissing a girl like that.

And god why do it have to be my prof!

I get up slowly and went out of my room.

Mrs. Choi told me that Ms. Naeun already left.

I already expected that.

all of them tend to leave me.

and I expected that she will avoid me.

I don't even know why I let her kiss me.

But I kissed her too.

Arggh!!! Now I am regretting it. I am so stupid for letting it happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

I already finished doing my morning routine, when I saw Joy is already in the living room waiting for me.

"All done?" She asked when she saw me ascent down the stair.

"Yep. Let's go." I replied and saw her went out my house.

"Goodbye Mrs. Choi." I bid waving my right hand before following Joy out.

 

 

 

---

Gosh! What should I do? She is even my teacher in my first subject.

I take a deep breath before opening the door but she hasn't arrive yet.

'eh?' I thought confusedly. Usually she'd be here before us because she hates being late.

a Prof pass by our room and left us an assignment, Because Prof Naeun won't attend her class.

See? She is really avoiding me.

After so many hours have pass, finally my class already ended, I noticed and heard from other students that Prof Naeun is really absent.

I called her Prof Naeun when I am at school premises. But we called her Ms. Naeun if we are outside of the school premises. And no one knows i called her witch except my friends.

Arghh. Why she didn't go to school today?

"Let's go to Sugar Please cafe." Namjoo told us.

we nod our head and followed her out the university.

 

 

---

I was in a deep thought when someone tap me on my shoulder.

I glance to her way to see it just Bomi.

We are now in Sugar Please cafe, taking the seat beside the window.

Yerin, Joy and Namjoo sitting in the left, while me and Bomi in the right.

"Hi Love, so what's bothering you? Why are You in a deep thought?" Bomi asked concernly.

"She have been acting like that when I picked her in her mansion earlier." Joy answered.

"Uhh. I see! Well Ms. Naeun is absent." My nerdy friend said I mean Bomi.

I'm so annoyed they are teasing me again.

"Why are you acting like that? Because you don't have someone to harass?" Namjoo Inquired raising her brows.

"In all fairness, Ms. Naeun is the only Prof who last with you. What happened to the Queen Ohphrodite of P.M university? Erhmm. That rude that they all call you. The scary Queen of P.M university. So where did you bring our friend huh?! Answer me!" Said Yerin with a suspicious look.

Crap! I think Yerin becomes insane.

"Stop that Yerin! I'm losing interest in talking to you." I rolled my eyes.

I get up to order my food because I am cranky all day.

"One semi sweet caramel macchiato and cherry walnut cheesecake miss." I said to the counter and pay for my order before going back to our table.

After few minutes my order arrived.

"Semi sweet caramel macchiato and cherry walnut cheesecake for Ms. Ohphrodite." The waiter said and put my order on the table.

I was going to eat my cake but then Bomi stops me.

"Yah! When did you have change your taste? And why you didn't order your favorite blueberry cheesecake and why did you ordered a semi sweet?" She asked and the three waited for my answers.

Yes this is not my usual order.

What can I do, I am just really annoyed That She just left in a haste without even saying goodbye then she didn't attend her class.

What is she trying to pull now?

"Uhm. I'm trying something new? Is that forbidden?" I asked them before taking a bite.

"Eeewwwy. When did you become like that?" Joy asked scrunching her nose.

Arghh even at times like this Joy is being Joy. No wonder sometimes I wanted to hit her and it fueled now that I am cranky.

I sighed.

and I just let them annoy the heck out of me for the time being.l After that I went home.

The day already end but Ms. Naeun hadn't show up.

I have a tutor with her but she didn't attend it.

 

 

 

 

 

----

The next day my sched is still the same.

Bomi said she didn't attend her class, Today Ms. Naeun have a schedule for their second period subject.

Yes. It's weird. Really weird that I am acting this way.

Well it's because it's my first kiss and it's frustrating.

And I am me. The one and only Queen Ohphrodite that she have made an idiot for trusting her.

It's so frustrating! Whatever that girl had is so mysterious.

Because our class ended early the four of them decided to go to the mall.

I have nothing to do in my home so I decided to go with them.

 

 

 

 

---

While we are busy looking at the accesories inside the small store there are some guys trying to get my attention.

Tss.

Everyone knows they are only after my body.

So I ignored them.

There are some guys who attempt to get my number but I scurried away from them.

My friends followed me behind and not far from us they saw something.. no it's someone.

"Opps, wait. Isn't that Ms. Naeun?" Namjoo asked with disbelief stopping us.

"You're right! It's really her." Bomi confirmed.

I didn't look to wherever they saw her because I know they are just tricking me.

"Ms. Naeun!" Joy yelled then glance at me with a smirked in her face.

I am shocked when she yelled like a crazy person.

I got dumbfounded when I glance to where she is.

It's her.

"Hi! Don't you have a class now?" Ms. Naeun asked.

"We don't have. By the way Ms. Naeun why are you absent for two days?" Namjoo inquired.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter