Chapter-34

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

I am sad that I am leaving PMU again.

Just like the old times. PMU help Me met Hayoungie.

Now I am back here in London, Me and My brothers hadn't talk Yet.

They are busy doing something while Ilhoon is at the Mansion, taking care of Gunho.

I missed Gunho so much.

I haven't been a big help to Ilhoon on taking care of Gunho because of this complicated situations.

I pity Gunho because at the young age, He witness this kind of chaos. 

 

 

 

 

 

---

I am here at Taemin's mansion.

While this idiot is busy.

"What are you even doing?" I asked while He is still focusing on it.

He ignores Me and didn't response.

"Hey! What is that?!" I asked again, My curiousity spike in.

But like just earlier He didn't response.

Okay that's it.

I am going to read His mind.

But ! It's all formula.

"What is that?!" I yelled.

"Ssshhh! Can You please be quiet. I can't concentrate." He reprimanded, eyes still on the gadget.

I rolled My eyes before going to the couch and lie.

I play with My phone. I really wanted to text Hayoungie but I can't yet.

I miss Her so bad.

"Don't think of Her that much." I heard Taemin said.

"I don't know what You're talking. Who said I was thinking of Her? You are living in Your imagination." I replied in a denial tone.

"Don't be stupid babe. You know I can read mind. And one more thing... You didn't activate Your blocker." He laughs boisteriously.

Seems like He is not busy anymore, because He is starting to annoy Me again.

"I miss Her, Taemin." I admitted in a low tone, as I get up and sit.

"I know. But let Us put Your relationship aside, and take a look at this first." He replied.

"What is that?" I asked curiously.

Suddenly a large touchscreen appear even though We don't have a monitor or a Tv.

And He begin to type on the screen.

"What are You doing?" I inquired.

"That's the world." He simply replied as He move aside then points to the screen.

"Look. This is the Power of Eye." He said as He looks at the specific place on the screen then some words begin to appear.

"The Eye of Fire, The Eye of Nature, The Eye of Air and The Eye of Water." He added.

I was bemused.

We were silent for awhile.

He is still busy doing His work.

"The Eye of Fire and The Eye of Nature already appeared. There are still two left Taemin." I told Him, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, and You will complete it. But this is the interesting part." He nodded while swiping the screen.

"The Power Of Voice." He added as some words appear on the screen again.

I thought about Hayoungie and what Taemin said of Her.

She is My mate. 

I smile.

'My Mate.' I repeat it in My head.


"I had research it for too long. I didn't stop even when I'm miles away from all of You." He said in a serious tone, cutting Me off from My daydream.

I look at Him intently.

"How did You know that I am in Seoul? How did You find Me? How did You know Hayoungie is My mate?" I asks.

He take a deep breath. "I followed You."

"Why I didn't know about it?" I asks, curiosity lace My voice.

"When I left Altese Familia, nothing has changed. The time Song Hayoung flirts with You, and the moment they made a fool out of You...." He stops as He struggles to explain it in a simple way.

"All of that was a plan. Don't You know? And when You left Altese Familia, they also left. The time You met Ohphrodite was the time Your Power unleashed. You can't deny that when You are with Ohphrodite, you unleashed the Power of Eye." He continues as He give Me a side glance.

Plan? What plan?

"What plan?" I voice My thought.

"They really intended to mess with You. They had a hunch that You are the secret agent of Altese Familia. That You are helping them to find the enemies. That's one of the reason Why You are closer to the First Rank and to the Princes." He explained.

He takes a deep breath before speaking again. "And They removed You in Altese Familia to put Sungyeol and Song Hayoung there as their Spy. But don't worry I sent some of My agents to Guard them without the enemy being suspicious about it."

I nodded in understanding.

I know Sungyeol and Song Hayoung are the Spy in Altese Familia but I don't have enough evidence to prove it.

My Brothers And Hayoungie's Parents told Me their suspicion about them.

"But they already left when I left." I said to Him.

He get something on His pocket and give it to Me.

It was a sunglass. But not an ordinary one.

When I put it on, there are codes that started to appear.

"These are codes. Do you know what this means?" I asked Him.

He just shrugged.

I look at the code intently.

I first saw a Dot, I know there is a meaning behind this.

"What do You think this code have?" I asked Taemin in a low voice.

It seems like He is in a deep thought.

I look at the next code. I am trying to connect it to see what We can have.

But I just cannot fathom what it is.

The codes are made up of DOT and LINE.

"That's what I'm trying to study for years." He uttered.

I remove My sunglass and look at Him.

"What does Sungyeol and Song Hayoung have to do with this?" I asks confused.

He glance at Me for a second then focus His a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter