Chapter-23

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

I'm so happy, I really feel good knowing We are Okay again. But I'm quite worried until when would this last?

Can I overcome it? How about Her? Can She?

While I'm driving on My way, going back to the mansion where Gunho is staying I was lost in My thoughts.

remembering the day the first time I have met Her.

That very day I started to love Her.

That day when Me and Gikwang saw Her at a bar and that guy was planning to kissed Her. I really have the urge to kick Him but I managed to stay calm.

We drive Her home to their Mansion after that and told Mrs. Choi not to tell Her, I was the one who brought Her home safely.

I pretended not to know where She lived but I already know where Their Mansion, because Mr. Oh had told Me before.

I remember Gikwang asks Me Why do I have to be concern to Her like that?

So Starting that day I told Gikwang that I like Hayoungie.

And I know it's weird. But I'm happy that moment.

When She opens up to Me, When I kissed Her under the rain.

I have fallen for Her much deeply, She was far from the Ohphrdite I have known.

I let a sweet smile escape My face while I'm remisnicing about it.

That day I immediately left Her mansion without saying goodbye to Her, because Gikwang got worried about Me.

I was so happy like a kid when I entered My condo,  opening up to Gikwang that I have My first kiss already.

And then Our Big brother Dongwoon went to Seoul to look after Me, and went He left, He ask Ilhoon My bestfriend to look after Me, So He went to Seoul just for that.

Because of My so kind bestfriend who acted as a jelly boyfriend I haven't got a time to talk with Hayoungie for days.

I was so annoyed.

I learn that She was Jealous of Ilhoon, She thought that He is one of the guy I am flirting, because I haven't explain anything to Her yet.

I saw Her at the bar again where Me and Ilhoon had to meet His friend. We help Her against those Guys who wants to take advantage of Her, I told Ilhoon that I will bring Her home, luckily He agree.

Because She was too drunk She was babbling Her disappoinment about Me, not knowing that it was actually Me who She was talking to.

And then when She wokes up We got in a heated argument I had told Her those venomous words, to hide My feelings for Her. I know I hurted Her.

I avoided Her but like everyone who is in love, I can't endure not seeing Her.

Until Big Brother Dongwoon called Me. He was asking Me to go back. I told Him I am not ready yet, and He gave Me few days to stay Here before I go back to London.

Then Gunho came to Seoul, Big Bro Dongwoon told Me to take good care of His child, He instructed Me to not leave Ilhoon's side so He could protect Me and that I need to be always punctual because Our enemy might be hiding in Our surrounding observing Us.

That's the reason Why I give more time to Hayoungie.

I gave more importance to the time We are together, to the kiss I can give Her. I didn't waste time and decided to ask Her If I could make Her Mine.

Ilhoon learns that Hayoungie is My student and the daughter of Mr. Oh, that is why He let Me hang out with Her.

He thought that Our sweetness were normal like a friendship between two girls, but stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter