Chapter-24

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

I am already finished fixing Myself, I only wear light make up and I tied My hair in a high ponytail.

It suits the dress She had given Me.

I still can't believe that She opens up to Me about Who She is and about Her Views as The Princess of Altese Familia.

I have learn so much about Her.

I feel like I have to look down on Myself, Naeun's a Princess and I'm just a Heiress in Altese Familia. What if they found out about Us? and then The Altese Familia won't like Me for Her. And they they will defy Our relationship or They are going to find a right Person for Her And if ever that happens I think I wouldn't carry on with My life.

"Sweety, let's go. They are already waiting for Us." Mom told Me from the doorway then points to Our driveway where the limousine is waiting for Us.

"Alright Mom, Let's go!" I replied as I walk towards Her.

Mom came inside then Dad then Me. We ride the limousine that prepared by Prince Dongwoon for Us.

 

---

"We're here sweety. Song's family are already inside." Dad broke the silence.

Oh so We already arrived, We slowly got out of the Limousine.

When We entered, I have immediately notice the expensive dresses They are wearing.

"Is that made by Trés Beau Sne boutique again? Wow Ohphrodite, You are lucky to have a lot of dresses made by that boutique." Yookyung commented in awe when She saw Me.

The materials they used are rare in making dresses that's why most People easily noticed Their product because it outshine others.

The cloth is only exclusive for Trés Beau Sne boutique.

"Sweety, did Naeun gave that dress?" Mom asks in a low tone.

I nodded My head.

"Did She tell You?" Mom asks in a hush tone.

I think I know what Mom is talking about.

"Yes Mom, She did. She made this. She said I have to wear this dress now." I replied in a hush tone too.

Mom gave Me a smile.

We walk to the social hall Where I saw Naeun,  Ilhoon and Gunho walking inside gracefully.

She went closer to My Parents and Yookyung's Parents to give Them a kiss on the cheeks.

After that She talk to Gunho. "Baby, This is Your future Mama. She is Hayoungie, But for now You can call Her Auntie Hayoungie okay?"

Then She carry Gunho in Her arms before facing Me.

"Future Mama??" I asks confusedly.

She chuckled. Arrgh, You are making Me fall in love with You over again and again. Stop it Naeun.

"Hello, My future Mama Hayoungie. I think My Mommy likes You." The smart kid said making Me smile at the same time making Naeun's cheeks turn into crimson.

"Baby, who told You that?" Naeun inquired in a puzzled tone.

Gunho glances at Ilhoon's way who gave Him a thumbs up in return.

"Daddy had told Me. You and Mama are so sweet in Seoul like Lovers." Gunho stated.

We both laugh hearing.

"You didn't tell Me Ilhoon, that You are selling Me to Gunho." Naeun diverted Her attention to Ilhoon.

"Well, what can I say." Ilhoon laughs.

"Hi, Heiress Oh. Nice to meet You again. I apologized for Gunho's behavior. He's really naughty and talkative,  He is the opposite of His Mommy. Uhmm, I hope that we can be friends?" Ilhoon said and shows Me his hand for a hand shake.

I give Him a hand shake. "Ofcourse! And yeah,  looks like Gunho is that kid."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter