Chapter-32

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

"Taemin." I called to the Guy who is carrying Me now.

"Shh... It's alright Naeun. Take a rest first." Taemin said to Me.

It's was Him who showed up suddenly in Seoul. Who constantly bugged and annoyed Me but still He is the one I could rely now.

And He had witness My new ability, maybe He could help Me how to use it properly.

Taemin is an Ambassador and He got power too.

Power of Mind, that's His power. It is the reason why He can read what on Human's mind and communicate through it.

His power is similar to Mom, because Taemin is My Mom's relative.

As Her daughter I have the ability to communicate with Him through My mind.

And I can also block Him so He can't read what's on My mind.

Taemin was one of the people who protected Me here, plus He is My fiancé.

Shocks, right?

"You know this would happened but You still go with it anyway. You are such a crazy person." He chastised in a serious tone.

I take a deep breath.

Yes. And that's the reason I didn't tell anyone.

That I can vision what's going to happen in the future.

The first time My power came out, I slept for three days. Then a dream occured.

In My dream, It shows Me the scenario that is going to happen in the future, and I think Taemin Knew about it.

"The Great Hacker." I told Him but He just chuckles.

Yes, Taemin is a hacker. He knows how to get into people's mind. And He would know if Someone around Us is sneakily having an access to Altese Familia.

He is also an Inventor and a Scientist.

Through His technology He invented a lot of things that can helps Us.

Taemin left before, to train so He can master His power And to gain more knowledge.

No One knows that He has a power, well except the Son's family.

He doesn't easily trust anyone.

"I read Her mind." Taemin told Me softly.

I look at Him confusedly.

"Her? Who Her? What are You saying?" I asks confusedly.

He then sighs.

"You know, Mr. Oh's daughter. Your mate." He answered knowingly.

I don't know if it was a question or statement.

"What Mate? Why are You saying that? What are You implying? I don't understand?" I asks a series of questions.

It's making Me even more confused now.

"Your Grandpa told You this, before He left this world. You still don't know?" He said frustratedly.

Taemin is playful. Chill. A badboy. But when it comes to Our lives Taemin is serious.

"What do You mean? It is impossible to be Hayoungie. And You! You also have powers like Us. That's the reason they tie Me to this arranged marriage with You." I deadpanned.

That's one of the thing I kept secret from Hayoungie.

And one of the reason why I don't want to enter in a relationship with Her, because I know in the end We can't be together. But I do love Her. She is the only person who owns My heart.

"Oh Hayoung has a power too. Don't You know about that?" He uttered.

"H-huh? W-what Did You say?" I asks in a surprised tone.

"You had vision it already. But You shrugged it off like its nothing. You block Your own memories about it." He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter