Chapter-21

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

I called Hayoungie who is looking at Me expectantly.

I am kinda worried of the things She might learn about Me.

"Can You please leave Us alone?" I coldly told them not taking My eyes off Hayoungie.

"Are You sure there Naeun?" Gikwang asked Me concernly.

I nodded My head.

"What are You going to do with My cousin? If You are going to hurt Her, please stop Naeun! We already talked about this." Yookyung said to Me as She protectively steps in front to block Me from approaching Hayoungie furthermore.

Yes, We already talked about it, When Me and Yookyung was still in Seoul.

I saw how Hayoungie reacted, She seems surprised.

"Yookyung!!!" She shouted at Her cousin.

"I need to explain to Her." I told them.

"As My order. let's leave the two of Them, to have Their talk." Prince Dongwoon stated leading them out.

It was just Me and Hayoungie and I can feel the both of Us are anxious.

Gosh this is awkward. I missed Her kiss, Her arms that wrap Me securely and protectively.

"Hayoungie..." I called Her again, She was staring blankly ahead.

I went closer to Her and wrap My arms around Her, tightening the hug.

But She was trying to push Me away.

I Tried to kiss Her but She gave Me a one big slap in return.

It pains Me to know that She doesn't love Me anymore.

"Are You nuts?! why do You want to kiss Me, Naeun?! did You forget You have a child?! did You forget about Ilhoon?! then now You are here pretending to Love Me?! cut it out!" She yelled angrily Her face was red out of anger.

"You know Me Hayoungie, I love You and I made You feel that. can't You atleast trust Me? Hayoungie... Y-You are the only Person I have love this way. Please let Me show You how much I love You and Please trust Me Hayoungie." I begged, My eyes begin to water.

"What do We have Naeun? what have You done? You left Me after You've kissed Me infront of those students. You know what? it's okay for Me if You have done it infront of Them. but it's different when You never showed Yourself again after that! You left Me alone fighting For this non-existing love! I was alone facing the consequences You did! that made Me think that You only used Me!" She screamed as Her tears fall down Her face.

"You said You'll be gone for Few days huh! because You got important things to do! You don't know the loneliness I felt because I have missed You so much the day You left Me! and then all of a sudden I saw You accidentally, playing happily with Your kid. and what worst is, You are with Ilhoon! The Ilhoon You have told Me that He's just a bestfriend! but He's the Father of Your child!!!" Hayoungie added furiously.

I can feel the pain I've caused Her and it's killing Me inside.

"Please... let Me explain Hayoungie." I can only uttered as I begged Her.

I can no longer control the tears that flowed down My face.

"Explain? what do You need to Explain? I have already seen and heard everything. do You know what's more painful? You made Me Fall inlove like an Idiot with You." She told Me flatly.

I didn't reply Her, that's not what My intention to Her.

"Like what You did to Altese Familia. like what You did to Our families. and Also to Prince Dongwoon and Prince Gikwang,  You are slowly doing something to gain Our trust." She continued sadly.

"What do You mean Hayoungie?" I was Puzzled with what She said.

"Aren't You belong to the Lowest Rank of Altese Familia? but You seems special here. You made Them trust You that easily. I don't want to think of You as the Spy the opponent put here." She wiped Her tears.

"But Naeun, maybe I don't know You that well. because just like how You easily gain My trust when we are still In Seoul, You did the same to them. I trusted You but You Made a fool Out of Me. but that's enough. I already saw Your true colors. I'm not that stupid! like those people around You!" She spats angrily

This are the most Painful words I've ever heard. 

And She's suspicious about Me, Just like the other Familia. I thought She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter