Chapter-19

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

I just arrived here in London and texted Yookyung immediately to pick me up.

I looked at My watch and saw It has been thirty minutes since I texted her.

Goodness, I'll kill her If she's not here within five minutes.

"Cous!!" She shouted waving at me.

Speaking of the Devil. Tsskk.

"What took you so long?" I grumpily asks as soon as she stops infront of Me.

"You know Me, I always spare that five minutes watching the sky. Anyway Just like I thought, You have followed Us here. " She laughs before engulfing Me in a hug.

After We detached from the hug, I notice that Yookyung is Surrounded by bodyguards.

"Yookyung, why do You have a lot of bodyguards with You?" I asked confusedly. 

She pulls Me with Her and started walking.

"We are just taking Precautions. Come on, they are waiting for Us. They have Missed You." Yookyung said as we enter a blue Mercedes Car.

While on Our way I was nervous, I don't even know what to do here.

"Cous, did You sign the papers?" Yookyung asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes." I curtly replied.

"Didn't You wonder about the name that was writen inside the Papers?" She asked again.

Well, actually... I was Puzzled with everything that jolts down in the Papers.

Most of Our Family Lineage names was on the list.

The First on the List was Son's Family. And The others are:

Jung's Family, Yerin Family.

Park's Family, where Joy belong.

Im's Family,

Song's Family,

Hong's Family, this is Yookyung Family Name.

Yoon's Family, Bomi's Family is included.

Kim's Family, Namjoo's Family Name.

Lee's Family,

And 

Oh's Family.

There are other Family Names too that are not Familiar to Me.

Some are written down there.

But I don't give a damn.

The car stops Infront of the huge gate.

"What do We have? Are We a member of Syndicate?" I questioned when We get out of the car.

Yookyung just continue walking as she speaks.

I sneak a glance at Her, and saw My cousin changed a bit.

She becomes mature and she looks respectable with the clothes she wear.

"No, We are not. But We are more like a Corporation. The Corporation is a Life Time business. It was continuous and Inherited. That's Why We the Son/Daughter are next to handle it. If we arrived there, You'll know everything." Yookyung explained as We went quiet again

After Few minutes, We stop Infront of a huge building.

"Good Morning Madamè Hong, and to You too Young Lady." The Chamberlain greeted Us.

"She is Your Heiress Oh." Yookyung said.

The Chamberlain who is in his 50's got surprised and bowed to Me.

We continued walking, while I got amaze of every little things I see and Yeah, I got amaze with the Tall building too.

"What do We have here Yookyung? Where are We?" I asks her while ascending the stare.

"Why are they calling Me a Heiress? But they call You a Madamè?" I added but just like earlier, she kept silent Until we reached a huge door.

And there are two guys infront who opens the door for Us, wearing a blue tuxedo.

As we Enter the room, I saw many people looking at Us with a smile.

"Good Morning Everyone! I want to introduce to You My cousin! She is the one and Only Heiress of Oh's family. Please welcome Ms. Oh Hayoung!" Yookyung formally introduced Me to everyone.

I look at them and My eyes caught some familiar Faces.

I saw My friends once again, and I was right about Joy and Yerin who are standing beside their family. Just like Bomi and Namjoo.

Eunji the girl I met during My birthday Party and the model of Trés Sne boutique is here too with her Family.

Chorong the assistant Planner of Trés Sne boutique and her Family is also present.

Yookyung's Family and My Family are all gathered here.

"Hello everyone." That's all I can utter before walking to where My Parents are.

"We're sorry Sweety, If We hadn't contact You for awhile. We have a lot of things to do here." Mom explained as she embrace Me.

"It's okay Mom. But What is really happening here Mom?" I asked puzzled as We detached from the hug.

"Did you sign the Papers?" Mom instead asks.

I nodded My head then hand it to her, My Mom look at it then hand it to My Dad.

Dad look at it before Giving it to Yookyung.

"Today! Is a welcome party for My One and Only daughter... Oh Hayoung as a Member of Altese Familia." Dad stated raising his cup of wine.

"Cheers!!" He added before all of us drink the wine.

"Welcome to Altese Familia!!" They all said at the same time.

"What does it mean Dad? Is it a cult? Or a part of a syndicate? What is Altese Familia? What do We have here?" I questioned confusedly making everyone here laugh.

Arrgh. I'm annoyed that they are laughing at me because I don't know anything about Altese Familia.

"Altese means Highness in French. Our Family lineage is from the Royal blood, Ms. Oh." Yookyung stated.

Really? She is callin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter