Chapter-29

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

When I woke up, The first person I saw is My big brother Dongwoon.

I search for Hayoungie but Dongwoon told Me, She is at the office working.

He explain to Me what happened.

To be honest, I know.

The Eye of Fire had appear first from My eyes.

That's when I remembered what My Grandpa told Me when I was Younger

But I disregard it and didn't tell anyone, even My Brothers. I feel like I have to discover it first.

My body can't take it, that is why I lost My concious.

I can feel that the Power of Eyes is starting. Even My Brothers are scared of it.

"Big Brother." I called Him.

"Yes? What Is it Naeun?" He inquired.

"You know it, right?" I reassured Him.

"Yes, Princess. But We won't let it happened. We won't let anything bad happened to You." He assured and hug Me.

"Big Brother, can You promise Me. Can You promise that this is just between Gikwang and Us? I don't want anyone to know about this, specially Hayoungie." I told Him softly.

He nodded.

The truth is, I mistakenly got The Power of Eyes.

The Power of Eyes said to be the most powerful, and it can also destroy the world, even the human life.

My Grandma got the Power of Love, in Her time the world become peaceful. Paris appear. If there are People who has bad motives, My Grandma can read their action. Then when My Grandma talk them out, She easily changes their mind into doing what's right. That's how Her power work. She can make even the most evil human become kind.

And My Mom got the Power of Mind, She can read what's on every human's mind. That's why She knew, that an enemy wanted to kill Her daughter.

That's the reason She gave Me to My Granny, She also told them that Dongwoon and Gikwang are Her nephews. And that the Son lineage had already cut years ago.

Atleast We are still in a good hand.

My Parents are intelligent. They knew that My Brothers are weak, because they are not pure blooded Son.

That's the secret We are hiding for ages. Only Oh's family, Park's Family and Hong's family knew about it.

I'm scared of what might happened to Me.

"How can You let the crown out?" Dongwoon asked.

That's what I am thinking too. How did I managed to let it out.

"I don't know Big Bro." I told Him honestly.

"If it because You are mad, then it should have appear way before but it's not. I think there is something else that triggers it to come out." Dongwoon replied Voicing His thoughts.

"You still don't know how to control Your power. I think You need to leave London for Your safety." Dongwoon told Me.

"What?! No Big Brother! I am needed here. Beside a spy from Our enemy have entered Altese Familia!" I almost yelled because I got surprised with what He said.

"I know. That's why You need to leave and hide. We don't know when or how the Power of Eyes would appear. What if We are in a meeting and Your eyes suddenly changes? Your life would be in danger." Dongwoon explained to Me.

He got a point. But I can't leave Hayoungie here.

"Anyway, Ohphrodite is on Her way here. You two need to talk. So I'll leave You. Goodbye and I love You Princess." He added as He kiss Me on My forehead before leaving.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter