Chapter-30

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

I can feel now the longing Hayoungie felt before.

They didn't contact Me.

Even just one of them hasn't talk to Me.

There are times I wanted to go back to London just to know what is happening there.

And why Hayoungie hadn't call Me or text Me.

I really miss Her so bad.

Does She miss Me too?

Now I am here at PMU having a meeting with My students.

"Alright, Class. We are having a Tour next week. Which country do You want to have a tour?" I asked My students.

I was the one handling PMU now prior to Mr. Oh's wish.

"Macau Ma'am." One of the student suggested.

"Tokyo, Japan. Pretty please." Another one said.

"Bangkok Thailand. I heard they got a beautiful beach out there." Another student stated.

"If we are talking about beach. Why don't We go to the Philippines?" Another student commented, I think Her name is Kaia.

"How about Paris, France?" Jihwan question.

"I want to go to United Kingdom." Ren suggested. 

"United Kingdom?" I inquired curiously.

"Y-yeah." He replied shyly.

"Where in United Kingdom, do You want to tour specifically?" I asks Them.

They look at each other before yelling. "England!!!"

That got Me thinking, should I?

"Alright, let Me think about it first. You know how hard it is to convince Your Parents. But maybe if its for the School Tour, they might allow You to join.. Class dismiss. I'm going to call Your Parents for conferrence. So tomorrow I'll announce if We are able to have a tour to England." I told them in a soft tone.

"Yehey!! Thank You Ma'am!!!" The students yelled happily.

I went out the classroom and walk to My office, the old one.

I didn't used Yookyung's office eventhough Yookyung gave Me an access to used it.

 

 

 

 

---

As of now, I am safe to say that nothing is happening to Me or something that could trigger My Eyes to change its color.

Its been a month when I left London.

After class I went straight to Hayoungie's bar.

I really missed Her so much. All of them. But I'm quite wondering why I can't contact Hayoungie, and She didn't even text Me nor call Me to tell the reason.

I can understand My Brothers and Her Parents are both busy attending Meeting everyday.

But Hayoungie. I sighs.

While I am sipping My wine, I heard the workers here gossiping.

"Ms. Ophrodite is so lucky to have Him as Her boyfriend." The blonde Girl said.

"You are right. They are really sweet. I hope they will come here in Seoul, so We can meet Her boyfriend." Sara if I remember replied with a soft laugh.

"I'm just really happy that She allowed Us to have an outing." The blonde girl stated.

"Nope, it's because of Her boyfriend. Queen Ohphrodite is kind of a Cold person." Sara shakes Her head.

I don't know if I heard it wrong but I went closer to them to confirm what I heard.

"Uhm.. Excuse Me, the Queen Ophrodite You are talking about, is She Oh Hayoung?" I inquired to the bartender.

"Yes, Miss. She is the owner of this bar." The bartender replied with a proud smile.

"Is it really true, that She has a boyfriend?" I was having a hard time asking it.

"Yes, its true Miss." She nodded Her head even Sara.

What the !

"Who?!!!" I yelled as I suddenly rose from My seat.

They got scared of Me.

I feel My body's temperature rise like I am getting burn then a hand covered My eyes.

"Shhhh.." That's all I heard coming from a male voice.

Then He pulls Me outside.

 

 

 

 

---

When We are outside, He slowly remove His hands from covering My eyes.

"S-!! N-Naeun!! Y-Your E-Eyes." He stuttered.

I closed My eyes for awhile and take a deep breath to calm Myself.

Then after a Minute I open My eyes and glared at the blue car parking not far from Us.

The blue car suddenly caught fire.

"Stop it Naeun! Someone might witness this." He reprimanded.

I take a glance at Him and glared.

"Woah! Woah! Don't look at Me like that! You might burn Me alive!"  He yelled in a nervous tone.

So I diverted My attention to a black car that park alone on Our right side.

I take a deep breath then glared at the black car, in a second it caught fire and exploded.

"Alright... That's enough Naeun. Inhale. Exhale. Think of Happy thoughts. Think of Happy thoughts Naeun." He instructed trying to calm Me.

He suddenly hugs Me. "Naeun control Yourself. A lot of people will be in danger. So You need to be calm. Alright? Control it." 

I close My eyes and heard His voice inside My mind.

When I open My eyes I think it had turn to its original color again.

"Good. At least somehow You can control it. Do You know what Your Power?" He asks Me but I ignore Him.

I scan Our surrounding to see some firemen trying to put out the fire.

When I turn to look at Our left side, I saw a garbage can caught on fire too.

"What are You doing here?" I asks Him in a suspicious tone.

"Are We going to talk here? Or do You really want to put Yourself in danger?" He asked back challenging Me.

He got a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter