Chapter-31

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

When Naeun arrived in London, She went straight to Altese Familia's main building.

While the others are there ealier waiting for the meeting to start.

"Babe, are You alright?" Sungyeol asks Ohphrodite who seems anxious.

Ohphrodite just nodded Her head then Sungyeol kiss Her on Her cheeks.

As Song Hayoung arrived She witness the couple flirting and snickered.

"Tssk. I wish My baby Naeun is here with Me too. So I won't witness this  flirting." She irritably said while rolling Her eyes to Ohphrodite.

Ohphrodite lower Her head went She heard Naeun's name.

"Naeun is nothing Hayoung. So don't look for that traitor." Sungyeol replied dismissively.

"Shut up Sungyeol! She's not a traitor!" Hayoung replied irritatedly.

Ohphrodite smirked. 

"She is. You are Her accomplice, right?" She replied trying to annoy Hayoung.

Hayoung rolled Her eyes.

"You are only saying that because Naeun can't love You truly. Look at You. You are pitiful. That is why You are getting back with Sungyeol who had cheated on You for Me during Your anniversary." Hayoung stated proudly making Ohphrodite feel so small with the way She stares at Her.

Ohphrodite was going to slap Hayoung when someone barge in getting their attention.

"N-Naeun..." Ohphrodite stuttered.

"Here You Are." Sungyeol smirked.

Naeun glares at Him.

"I'm gone for a month, and something had already happened here." Naeun said in an accusing tone while Ohphrodite fix Herself then glance at Naeun shyly.

"By the way Naeun, I forgot to tell You. MY GIRLFRIEND OH HAYOUNG." Sungyeol introduces while smirking towards Naeun.

Naeun shakes Ohphrodite hand even though She felt uncomfortable holding it.

"Nice to meet You Oh Hayoung." Naeun simply replied acting as if Ohphrodite is a stranger to Her.

"Seriously Naeun?!" Sungyeol huffed in an annoyed tone.

"What?" Naeun asked somewhat confused.

She was the first one to let go of their hand shake.

"It's like You don't know Ohphrodite." Sungyeol sighs frustratedly.

"I don't get You Sungyeol. Isn't this what You want." Naeun shrugged.

Then Hayoung suddenly hugs Naeun.

"I missed You baby. Forget about them. You are here, let's fix about Us." Hayoung seductively says.

At that moment someone suddenly barge in making all of Them turn their head towards the door.

"What's going on here?" A Guy asks when He stops few inches from them.

"T-Taemin!!!" Hayoung and Sungyeol yelled at the same time.

While Ohphrodite is wearing a confused expression glancing at Taemin.

Taemin take a step towards Hayoung and pulls Naeun from Her.

"I think, there is nothing to fix between You two. What done is done. So don't even try Song Hayoung." Taemin spoke as He glance towards Naeun and hug Her.

"You owe Me this one." He whispered into Naeun's left ear.

Naeun pinch Him on His right side.

"AWWWW!!!!" Taemin yelled while glaring at Naeun.

Hearing the screamed other family when and gather around them.

Dongwoon and Gikwang got surprised seeing Him.

"Ambassador Taemin!!!" Everyone called His name Happily.

Meanwhile Ohphrodite is still confused with the situation.

"Hi, everyone!!! I am back!" Taemin said and wave at Them.

"Welcome back Ambassador Taemin." Dongwoon greeted as He walk closely to Him and shake His hand.

"So, what are You doing here? And why did You came back?" Song Hayoung asks grumpily.

Taemin smiles.

"I am here to get what's mine." He replied in a serious tone and gave Naeun a side glance.

"What are You doing?" Naeun asks through Her mind.

She knows Taemin can read it.

"I know You gotta thank Me after this." Taemin replied back through His mind.

"Hey! Excuse Me. What is this? are You having a staring battle portion now? Really?!  Like Hello, Can We bring back Our old feeling, and say Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter