Chapter-22

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

I was so perplexed with the circumtances.

Should I trust Her again?

What if She's lying and just wanted Me to get attach with Her again?

And when I went out earlier after Our talk, I saw this Hayoung girl grasped Her arm.

I accidentally even heard Their conversation.

Who is this Hayoung? It felt like I have seen Her before.

And Why does She loves Naeun?

I am getting even more perplexed with everything.

Bomi, Yookyung, Namjoo, Yerin and Joy are trying to make Me talk to know what Me and Naeun's conversation is all about but I kept My mouth shut.

One more thing... Yookyung already talked with Naeun but She hides it from Me.

Geez, I am a little mad about it.

We are already here in Our Mansion, I excused Myself from Them.

I really need to rest because I am exhausted with everything.

As I enter My room, I heard My Dad talk behind Me. "Sweety. I hope You trust Naeun. Don't let those bad thoughts about Her linger in Your mind." 

I only nodded My head before going inside My room.

I am even more confused on what to believe now.

 

 

 

---

The next morning. I woke Up early because of that annoying knock came from My chamberlain.

I told Him that I am already awake and that I needed some time to do My morning routine.

After I have done everything, I went downstair and got surprised to see Prince Dongwoon with Yookyung, Her Parents and My Parents gathered in the dining table.

'What are They doing here?' I thought, walking closer to them.

"Good morning." I greeted as I take a seat beside Mom.

We eat in silence, after a minute someone talk slowly breaking the silence.

"It's really better to have meal with Your family." Prince Dongwoon uttered.

"Why? Don't You have a family Prince Dongwoon?" Yookyung asked furrowing Her brows.

Uncle Dojin shush Her.

"It's alright Mr. Hong. I have a family. But We have to be separated." He answered to Yookyung's question.

"Why though?" Yookyung asks again.

"Sshh. Yookyung Just eat Your food." I told Her as I steal a glance towards Him.

It's His Personal Life, so We need to respect it.

"It's alright. Ohphrodite, I'm actually here to tell You about it. Specially to You Ohphrodite. You need to know about Naeun. " He replied and look at Me intently.

My Parents and Yookyung's Parents were just quietly listening.

"When Naeun was in Seoul, She was with You at that moment. I pleaded to Her to take care of My child." Prince Dongwoon started.

Me and Yookyung are wearing the same confused look.

"It's Gunho. Gunho's My child." He replied as I slowly drop the fork.

'Does that mean....' I thought guiltily.

"W-what did You say?" I asks in an astounded tone.

"Ohphrodite, Yookyung... My fullname is Son Dongwoon. I am the first child and I have two siblings." He explained.

I was flabergasted hearing it, because Son's Family belong to the highest rank.

Now I know why He is the Prince.

"Who are the other two?" Yookyung questioned.

I was just looking back and forth between them.

"The only People who knows about this are The Oh's Family and Hong's Family. And because You are Their daughters, I'm going to let You in to Our secret. I hope that We can trust You that You won't tell anyone about this or else They'll be killed." Prince Dongwoon said in a serious tone.

I get scared hearing it, and nodded My head. Yookyung did the same.

"Son Gikwang is the second child, followed after Me. And Our Youngest, Our only Princess..." He inhaled sharply before He continued as He look at Me.

"It's Princess or Soon to be Queen Son Naeun." He added, making My heart skip at the mention of Her name.

I heard the sound of the knife and fork falls to the floor. Yookyung had dropped it.

"B-But Naeun belongs to the Lowest Rank. Isn't She?" Yookyung curiously questioned.

I felt My tears slowly falls down My eyes.

"Are You alright Ohphrodite?" Prince Dongwoon asks concernly ignoring what Yookyung had said .

"I-I s-should have trusted Her. B-but I was just like the others, I judge Her when We talk last night. She t-told Me about this. She told Me that Gikwang is Her brother. She told Me that You ordered Her, but I didn't believed Her. instead I listen to the rumors of the Familia. I even thought of Her as the spy the enemy put here." I said as I cried silently.

I am frustrated with Myself.

She told  Me already last night that I am Her first.

Why My brain is so slow to not think that Gunho isn't Her child?

Why did I forgot that I felt Her tightness when We make love, and thought She have a child? Ridiculous.

Why I have not thought that it was true when She told Me Gikwang's Her brother?

Gikwang who is a Prince.

"But why Naeun is hiding? If  She is a Princess?" Yookyung inquired curiously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter