Chapter-13

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

After that day passed.

I started attending my class again.

Bomi, Namjoo, Yerin and Joy were beside me.

I'm back to my old self, the rude and one.

No one dared to come near me, They were scared because they can see the anger flashed across my face.

And the environment here have also change.

There are some lesbians, girls and even gays who wanted to court me.

I don't know what happened here after our photo that we are kissing got leaked.

My dad didn't even talk to me about the issue.

 

 

 

---

I'm here at the office now.

"What happened Yookyung?" I interrogated my cousin.

Even Yookyung got scared of me.

I have changed a lot.

Or should I say I'm getting worst.

"A lot of students were gossiping about what's your status with her? There are some of them that said they got a chance to become your lover, if only they had known you are into girls. And then one day Uncle came here. He pleaded to just forget about that issue, And the status between you and that professor. He also said They don't have to know, because It's your privacy." Yookyung told me softly.

"Did my Dad get mad?" I asked.

"No, he didn't actually. And that's what confused me." She replied in a serious tone.

Dad didn't get mad? Woah, it's not like him.

"You are the one who said, that dad knows her right?" I inquired curiously.

"Yes, he is actually the one who hired her here. Why? Oh No! Does this means, it was Uncle's plan all along? But why? You are their legit daughter right?" Yookyung inquired, wondering if i'm a legitimate child or an adopted.

Tsskk! Is this what she thought why my parents doing this to me?

But what is really happening?

"Have you two already finished talking?" Suddenly we heard someone talk behind us.

Me and Yookyung got surprised at the same time.

"Dad!"

"Uncle!" 

Me and Yookyung uttered at the same time.

Dad just smile.

"Yes, it's me. Are you expecting someone other than me?" Dad asked suspiciously.

Yookyung shake her head and it's seems like she becomes pale.

Well, how would I put it, oh. It's because the object of our topic was Naeun and dad might have heard our conversation.

"Ms. Naeun is Important. She is special to my life. To our life. So please girls don't think of her as a bad person. Mostly you sweety. If you love her." Dad stated calmly.

"No! She hurted me Dad! Can't you see it." I huffed in annoyance.

He took a deep breath.

"If you love her, I will let you know about it. but please.... Please you need to ready yourself for our business. You are the one who is going to Inherit it." Dad added.

"What?! No, Dad! I don't want to handle our business.. You are going to make me exactly like you! And what does our business have to do with Naeun? What is it that you are not telling me dad?!!!" I crossed my arms and look at him intently.

"You will know it, in the right time." He said and bid his goodbye before leaving.

"There is something about Naeun? She was the one who said it, and that's what my dad told me also. If i'm going to take over our business, then i will definitely know the truth." I was puzzled with everything and tried to connect the dot.

"Don't tell me cous, that we are a Cult?! Oh my god!!! Or maybe our family Is part of a huge Syndicate!! That will be scary!!" Yookyung cut in exaggeratedly.

I rolled my eyes at what she said.

Then I suddenly thought about It.

What if there is really something? Why would Dad told me not to think bad about Naeun?

Why Dad is not against me loving Naeun?

We are both girls. For God sake. And some parents i know have disown their child upon learning their real identity.

Can I actually manage to take the responsibility of our business?

What type of business do we have?

I hadn't go to London yet for Dad's business.

I'm always with my Grandparents or at the mansion.

What if our business is Illegal?

O.o

 

 

 

 

---

Many days had passed after that incidents.

I haven't seen Naeun either.

To be honest, I missed her.

Especially now, that my birthday is fast approaching.

If she was here with me, she'll probably get excited about it.

"Love, what's your plan for your birthday?" Bomi asked.

"If you want i'm going to close Sugar please cafe, just for us." Namjoo suggested.

"Thanks guys, but I have a formal party in the mansion. My mom will be coming home, beside Dad is here since last week. He was the one who is preparing my bitrthday Celebration." I told them.

"Ooohhhh!!! Why?? Your Debut had already pass. You are going to be 22!!!" Yerin said excitedly.

"Maybe a celebration for my graduation too. And you know, for business meeting too." I replied and they are all laughing.

We stay for awhile at the Sugar Please cafe.

And after some time, I went home.

 

 

 

 

---

I arrived here at the mansion.

"You look tired sweety?" Dad asks as soon as he saw me.

"Yeah, i'm going to my room." I replied curtly before passing him by.

"I have a surprised for you. But it's look like you don't want it. Okay then goodnight, sweety." Dad replied and I heard his footstep walking away.

"Wait!!! What surprise??!" I suddenly get excited with what he said and immediately jog towards him.

And another reason to why I am excited is that, Dad only surprises me often.

But he never failed to amaze me.

One of his surprised before was the Mansion.

Annd when my 18th birthday came, he gave me a Lamborghini car.

"I want to put it in your room, but no one is allowed to enter your room. So i put it in the guess room." Daid said softly.

Wait her?!

I went to the guestroom and to my surprised.

It's an elegant stunning iest gown i have ever seen.

it's was a black princess long gown, with sea pearl on the waist part.

It's a V neck that shows off my iness.

"Do you, like it?" Dad inquired.

He is behind me, waiting for my response.

"Yes, I really, really love it." I replied not bothering to turn around instead I walk to the gown.

And yeah.

It's from Très beau Sne.

"Dad?" I called for him.

He take a step to where I am and smile.

"It's a limited edition. A one and only gown, made by très beau Sne's botique. I hope you'll wear that on your birthday nextweek." Dad gently explained.

Wow, as in wow.

How much is this?? Million? Billion?

"How much is this Dad? And It's an original sea pearl. Wow!" I asked in amazement.

They are going to be jealous for sure.

"Don't you remember? My business partners and their Son or daughter will attend your party. So I want them to see how beautiful my daughter is. Don't worry your gown was made by none other than the owner itself. It's a gift and it's special just for you." Dad said ignoring my question.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter