Chapter-27

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

When I arrived at Yookyung's mansion My tears started to fall like rain.

Yookyung and Her parents were worriedly looking at Me.

I punch the wall in an attempt to ease the pain.

"It's ing hurts Yookyung. All this time they know. All this time Naeun knew Sungyeol. But then what? I've told Her everything... I told Her About Him. But She played Me like a fool. Is My feelings a toy for Her to play?! Am I a toy!" I half-yelled.

"I don't know what She have with the other Hayoung, but She uses Me to take revenge on Her and Sungyeol. I don't know what's the truth Yookyung. I know how painful it is when I lost Sungyeol, I drank Myself to sleep. I even played the feelings of every guy I've flirt just to take My revenge on them. Because Men can't be trusted. But why it is like this? Why did She hurt Me like this?" I added sobbing before going to the guestroom.

"Everything will be fine Hayoung ah." Uncle Hong said in a comforting way.

I just smile sadly.

"Uncle, Auntie and Yookyung... If someone came searching for Me, whether it's Mom, Dad or even Naeun or whoever it is. Please don't let them in. I don't know what I can do... I-I don't want to talk to them." I instructed them before locking the door.

I'm really mad and frustrated right now.

I remember how She always said to Me that no one cares, and That time when I bullied Her.

That's why She's like that to Me because She already knew.

She planned it all.

On how She get My first kiss, I'm very sure She'll use it against Sungyeol.

I'm really hurt, there is no one I can trust right now.

I'm crying hard right now while punching the pillow.

I don't know what to do to let the pain go away.

And then suddenly the door opens.

And I didn't expect of all People who went here... Why Her?

"Why are You here?!!! Get out! I don't want to talk to You! I told them not to let You in!!!! Get out of here!!" I screamed as I tried to push Her out.

I don't care anymore if She is the princess or the Queen.

All I want is to hurt Her like She did to Me.

She played My feelings just like that.

"Have You forgotten, I am the QUEEN of Altese Familia. I'm Your Queen Son Naeun." Her voice is a bit scary.

"N-Naeun... Y-Your eyes." I uttered in a scared tone when I noticed the color of Her eyes changed.

"Hear Me out first Hayoungie!" She half-yelled frustratedly.

Her aura changed, Her voice become high pitch.

"Y-yeah... I will hear You out. Just please calm down. Y-Your eyes. I'll go call them." I said worriedly.

I'm really worried about Her, I'm scared of what's happening to Her. What if it's something bad.

I stood up and started to walk away to call for Yookyung and Her Parents but She stops Me.

"No, don't go out of this room. You are mine. Only mine." She told Me sincerely.

I don't want to look at Her eyes it really scares Me.

"I'm Yours Naeun. just a second, okay? I need to call them. Just calm down I'm scared of You." I admitted in a low voice to calm Her.

She hugs Me, Her aura seems heavy.

"Don't leave Me. Why are You scared of Me? Don't be scared. it's just Me, Your Queen." She told Me.

When She talks it seems like She is an Ice Queen Her voice is really cold.

Everytime She acknowledge Herself as Queen Her Eye color changes.

"U-uh, Yeah. Just a moment." I replied as I detached Myself from the hug and run out.

 

 

 

 

---

I called for Them in a panic voice. "Yookyung! Uncle! Auntie!"

Yookyung immediately dash to where I am.

"Why? What happened? I'm sorry cous. I can't stop Naeun from entering the room, because Sh--" I cut Yookyung off.

That's not important.

"We can talk about that later. Naeun, She's...." I said lowly.

I am still afraid about what I saw earlier.

"What? What happened to Naeun?" Uncle Hong asks worriedly.

They didn't wait for My response and ran to the guestroom, So I followed them.

"Naeun!! Naeun!! Naeun!!" Me, Yookyung and Her Parents shouted at the same time.

We saw Naeun lying on the floor unconcious.

"Naeun, wake up please. I will hear You out. Please just wake up! She is still breathing Yookyung! Call Gikwang or Dongwoon. Please." I instructed as I started to cry.

Yookyung followed what I said and dials Gikwang's number.

I'm relieved that He came immediately with Dongwoon.

And They carried Naeun out of Hong's mansion and brought Her to Dongwoon's castle.

 

 

 

 

 

---

"What happened to Her?" Gikwang asks worriedly.

"Im sorry Prince Dongwoon, Prince Gikwang." I apologized, M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter