Chapter-5

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

I left when their game have finished.

And yeah. They have won the game.

I can't deny that Hayoung is really good.

I know i am getting attached to her.

And yes i am still mad at her.

she is really irritating.

She is rude and a .

And i can prove that to you.

one time me and Gikwang when to the bar.

Gikwang wants to go out to spend time with me.

While Gikwang is drinking so much alcohol, i only drink cocktail so i won't get drunk.

I notice a girl sitting from far end of the bar being rude to the waiter, base on her move she is really drunk.

And then suddenly the guy inch closer to kiss her, so i stood up and went to them.

"Excuse me." I said to the guy and it's obvious that he is drunk too.

I glance at the girl and i was appalled to see it was Hayoung.

This rude girl!! She is partying with random guys and even going to kiss them even though she don't know them.

How did i know? Well, i saw them from the start, i just can't recognize that it was her because it's quite dim here and only the disco lights is on.

i saw how the guy approached her.

"Uhm! miss, you are sho Beaushiful can i kish you?" The guy said drunkenly but Gikwang punch him.

We carried Hayoung far from the guy who is knockdown on the floor.

Because i didn't know where her house is i search for her phone.

i called one of the number in her contacts.

It's kind of interesting how she is organized with her contacts.

And i saw Mrs. Choi-Guardian in her contacts so i called it.

I know she doesn't have any companions in her mansion. Just her maids and bodyguards.

How? Mr. Oh told me and that's why i am here to help his rude daughter.

But because i don't have a patience to people like that, we always end up fighting.

We take her home to her mansion.

And told Mrs. Choi not to tell Hayoung that it was us who brought her home.

Since she embarassed me to the whole class, i don't treat her pleasantly.

I even got wounds because of her.

Is it really like this. is this how it feels when the Queen of the PMU bullies you?

Many said that i am lucky. because even though we are fighting, i can be with Ohphrodite.

Hayoung is elusive to other people. Maybe because she is famous.

After that day when we saw her in the bar, she didn't go to school.

I am just lucky to see Bomi, that's why i asked her to hand the papers to Hayoung for her to answer.

It's been an hour i am teaching in the class in the other section  when i heard someone shouts.

Everyone when out to see what happened.

i saw her really angry because her dress got spilled with drink by another student.

Then she went berseck.

I heard everything she said, she was bragging about her dress that she bought from expensive shop in Paris.

I came closer and told her that i am going to buy her new in exchange of her dress.

Why? How?

let just say that i know the owner of SNE Boutique shop.

Everyone was shocked including Hayoung.

Maybe she didn't expect that i have knowledge about that Boutique.

I am just a professor. Yeah. I know.

Is the world like this now? They will judge you based on your job?

After that i told her that i'm going to start tutoring her, i made sure no other students can hear it.

It's only Bomi who knows about it, i don't know about her other friends.

Some weeks already pass, our cycle become like that.

She isn't afraid to answer me, even though she knows it's uncertain.

When it comes to business you need to take a risk and she did it.

She is smart but she is just lazy and only wants to waste her time going to the bar.

she do stupid things and only knows how to be cocky and rude.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

We are on our way to go home now.

yes! We..

I join her in her car because Gikwang just give me a ride earlier to PMU.

Maybe later i just ask Gikwang to pick me in her home.

While we are on the way it suddenly rains.

"I'm so pissed because it rains.." she said with annoyance while driving.

"I think it's a blessing because you win." I replied softly.

The rains feel good.

The weather is cold, it's feels nice. But it just feels nice when you stay at home or when you leave home you need to bring a car so you won't hassle anyone who is commuting.

"Argghh why didn't you bring your own car?!" She yelled in frustration.

"Gikwang just give me a ride going here." I replied curtly.

"That's why you didn't see the full game and you are late because you went on a date with him." She spats.

I smile but only for a moment.

"Hahaha! You are acting Jealous.. Rude girl." i teased.

"Why would i be jealous? Excuse me? I am way more beautiful than you. I won't like the same gender. It's a hell no for me! It's gross. There is a lot of guys who is after me. So I guess maybe you are starting to like me because you are assuming that i am jealous." She shot back. See? She doesn't want to lose.

"Woah.. gosh the wind is so strong here.. the weather is already cold and you are here being cocky geez. And fyi no one cares if a lot of guys are after you." I said to annoy her.

Maybe she is really mad at me, because she suddenly when out of the car.

Fool. She'll get wet in the rain.

I went out chasing after her.

"Hey! What's your problem? The rain is so heavy come back inside the car." I said pulling her with me.

But i saw her blushed.

The rain falls down at the same time her tears falls from her eyes.

I don't know what to do, it's the first time i ever saw her cry.

Is this real? The rude Queen of PMU, the bully and brave girl is now crying infront of me.

"What the-- can you stop crying!" I reprimanded in annoyance.

I don't like it when someone cry infront of me.

But she turns her back.

"You know how to drive right? Go home and take the car. We are not going to have our tutoring for now. I can handle myself you need to go inside the car, i don't want you to get sick." She replied without even looking at me.

"I don't want to be at fault to why you can't attend your classes." She added walking away.

It's like we are both stupid here inside their subdivision.

We are already here, we only need to drive two blocks to arrive in their mansion.

We are in phase 1, her mansion is in phase 3.

Why is she like that?

What did i say wrong?

"What is your problem? Huh!" I'm really pissed. I don't really have a slightest patience when it come to this.

she stops walking but didn't turn around to face me.

"You! You always noticed my mistakes! Even just one i have not done right in your eyes. And you know what's painful? No one cares about me! Even one person." This time she yelled and cried her heart out.

She was going to run away from me but i pulled her closer and hug her tightly.

"Try to run, i'm going to hit you with my 4 inches heels. It's hard to run wearing this heels Ms. Hayoung." I said that makes her cry even more.

I hold her tightly then pull her to go inside the car.

This time it's my turn to drive her car.

When we arrived at her mansion, her maids greeted us.

I am going to take a shower in the guess room but Hayoung pulled me to her room.

"Take a shower first, i am just going to find clothes For you to use." She instructed.

I get up and went to the bathroom.

I don't know why my body feels heavy.

I was hurting her so much when i told her no one cares.

When i notices her mistakes.

Yes. I am always like that to her.

Because i don't want her to see my other side.

Didn't i already admit that she is good. That she is smart.

But i don't want her to be cocky. I don't want her to be self-assured so i don't compliment her.

 

 

 

---

After i shower i put my robe on and went out the bathroom.

i saw her sitting in her bed and she seems so cold, shivering in her seat.

I didn't know what came to me, i went to her and i hugged her tightly.

"Ssshh. Go take a shower now." I said before letting go of the hug.

She slowly gets up and  went to the bathroom.

Her room is beautiful, neat and organize.

She's into scrapbook, stationaries and game console.

she has a photo of her when she is a baby, she has one where she wears a medal and a photo where she is holding a trophy.

I heard the door open, glancing to it i saw her went out.

"S-sorry about earlier." She said shyly stopping infront of the bathroom's door.

i didn't know that she has this side.

She is not the Hayoung you thought that act like a rude .

I nod my head and went closer to her because she is still not moving from her place and seems lost in her thought.

So i hug her. They say that hug can make a person feels better.

I was surprised when she hugs me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter