Chapter-25

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

I woke up when I felt someone sleeping beside Me, so I quickly open My eyes and saw Naeun.

. I didn't notice I fell asleep last night.

"Good morning Mine." She greeted Her eyes were still closed.

She pulls Me closer to Her and I feel Her going back to sleep again.

I watch Her sleep. How can she do that? Hiding Her identity to Me.

'Naeun. Why are You like that? Why can't You share Your burden to Me.' I thought as I caress Her face.

After half an hour I heard Her talk.

"Mine, let's go. We have somewhere to go." She said to Me softly and get up immediately.

It's obvious that She is still sleepy, because Her eyes are still half-closed and they are quite red.

She stretches Herself and yawned.

"Ooohh! Sunlight!" She exclaims when the sunrays from the window hit Her face.

She's really beautiful.

"Are You alright now?" She suddenly asked in a concern voice.

I bowed My head when I remembered what happen yesterday.

"Let's go, follow Me to the dining area." She said instead before walking out of My room.

She didn't even wait for My respond, so I did My morning routine first before following Her downstair.

And when I walk to the dining area I got surprised to see My Parents, not just Them but Bomi and Namjoo are here too.

"Good morning sweety." Dad greeted Me.

I looked at Naeun who is still standing at the doorway, then She turns to Me  wearing a confused look.

It seems like She doesn't know either that They will visit Me here.

"Breakfast is ready. Let's eat." Mom broke the silence.

Me and Naeun walk together to the dining table.

"What do We have? Why are They here?" I whispered to Her.

"I don't know either, I was surprised to see Them here when I left Your room earlier, that's why I stood frozen at the doorway." She replied with a puzzled look.

While We are eating Namjoo suddenly asks as She take a glance at Naeun. "Do You lived here too Naeun?"

She swallowed Her food first before She replied.

"I am adopted by Mr. And Mrs. Oh. So, basically I am like Their daughter... In-law." She whispered the last part but I still heard it making Me blushed.

The two got surprised with what They heard.

"That means You guys are like real Siblings?" Namjoo choke in Her food hearing Bomi's question.

"Yeah, seems like it." Naeun replied flatly.

What's running on Her mind again? She is really unpredictable.

"But You are from The Lower Rank of Altese Familia? Is it because Mr. And Mrs. Oh adopted You that You got an access in having a conversation with The Highest Rank of Altese Familia?" Namjoo questioned.

Naeun only nodded Her head, Bomi's eyes become wide hearing it.

"So, You knew that Ohphrodite is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Oh? but You still kissed Her infront of those students? Eww that's gross! You are like sisters." Bomi said disgustedly.

Naeun only laughed at that. My Parents got surprised hearing it.

"I'm sorry Mr and Mrs. Oh, I was just shocked." Bomi apologized.

"See, that's what You get from being talkative." I snickered.

"But, wait. I wanted to know if You still have feelings for each other? I mean it's really complicated. Naeun has a family of Her own and You are almost like real siblings. It's disgusting to see if You still have feelings for Naeun." Namjoo asked giving Her attention to Me.

Sigh. See? See what You did Naeun? You made everything complicated.

"We are infront of the food, let's stop talking." Mom tried to divert the topic.

Thanks Mom, You are the best.

I felt a kick on My right foot under the table.

I search around to see who it is, and saw Naeun glaring at Me.

"But We are here to ask You if You are alright? I mean... Sungyeol is back. And You met again here. And worst He's with the girl who has the same name with You. Plus He's also part of the Altese Familia." Bomi said in a complicated tone.

Oh that too, I nearly forgot.

I glance at My Mom, Dad and Naeun but They had Their head down avoiding eye contact with Me.

Seems like They are hiding something to Me.

"I don't know, I don't give a damn. Have You forgotten that I am the Rude, cocky student and the queen of Our University." I replied in a joking manner.

Naeun's the reason why I changed. It wasn't Him.

And now He is here again and I have met Him yesterday.

"Have You already move on?" Namjoo asked bluntly.

I looked at Naeun to see Her anticipating My answer.

Have I really moved on? Did I already forgot about Sungyeol's existence?

Do I still loved Him? Maybe the reason why I change  into rude and  person, it's because I can't accept the fact that I wanted Him in My life and I don't wanna lose Him like that.

But It was Naeun who change Me into My old self again.

I felt Naeun stood up, so I glanced to Her direction.

I saw Her walking upstair to My room. I take a deep breath and look at Them.

"It's Naeun who I love now. I don't care about the others." I told Them before standing up and followed Naeun to My room.

I heard Bomi whined.

"That's crazy Hayoung! You can't love Her! You just can't answer the question because You haven't move on yet. And You only use Naeun for that!" Bomi half-yelled.

I am still at the doorway of the dining room stopping on My track, when I heard what She say. I don't really know how to answer that.

And Why did I told them that.

Did I really used Naeun to forget My feelings for Sungyeol?

 

 

 

---

When I entered My room, Naeun is in the comfort room, showering.

I waited for Her to come out.

She just gave Me a simple smile when She got out from the comfort room Then She fix Herself.

"Go, have a shower too. I told You that We are going somewhere." She instructed before going out of My room.

I went to the comfort room to take a shower, then fix Myself before following Her out.

I want to clear things out with Naeun. I wanna ask Her what She knows about Sungyeol.

When I went out My room,  I saw My Parents and even Naeun waiting for Me.

"Bomi and Namjoo had already left. They said they are going to have a family dinner." Mom told Me.

Then Dad glances at Us, making Naeun sigh.

"It seems like You guys are ready. Let's go!" Dad said.

We ride a Limousine. while inside, the environment is eerily quiet.

Mom is looking ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter