Chapter-28

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

It's been three days since Naeun was asleep because of what happened.

Until now She is still not awake yet.

Bomi and Namjoo were looking for Her.

Many of them notice that Naeun disappear again.

I heard a rumor of them suspecting Naeun as the spy of Our enemy.

Dongwoon and Gikwang just ignored it and took more concern about the real problem the Altese Familia is facing.

Even Me and Yookyung shut the idea off.

Now Me and Yookyung both knew why Their reactions are like that.

But before I witness it, I was so oblivious to why Naeun suddenly disappear without saying anything.

Did She felt it way before?

But Her Brothers said that It was the first time Naeun felt it.

I wanted to call a doctor for Naeun so the Doctor can check Her, but They told Me not to, Because They will know Her blood.

Her brother Dongwoon said it's not red like The normal human.

Now I'm scared what if Naeun is a monster? A beautiful monster though.

Dongwoon businesses and meetings went on.

And Sungyeol, He kept on bugging Me just like now. My friends keep teasing Me to Him, even though they know I am disgusted with it.

"Hi, Ohphrodite." He greeted as He walk inside My office.

"What do You need?" I asked coldly Not even bathing My eyelashes to Him.

I still don't acknowledge His presence because I don't want to talk to Him.

So I busied Myself with the papers.

"I need to explain My side. I have been here for two days but You kept on avoiding Me. Please Hear Me out." He begs.

I suddenly remember how Naeun begs for Me to hear Her explanation but I was so stubborn.

Naeun. Gosh. I missed Her.

"Alright, after this shift." I relented giving Him a quick glance before diverting My attention back to the papers.

I saw Him smile victoriously.

Tssk.

I finished all the transaction coming from Australia.

Mom said, I should priotize this country before handling the big country.

 

 

 

 

---

"Are You done?" Sungyeol asked from the doorway.

I only nodded My head.

"Let's go." He said with a flirty smile.

As We walk in the hallway, We met Song Hayoung.

"Where's Naeun?" She asked in a y way trying to peak behind Us..

I can't tell them what happened.

"Why do You asked Me? Do You see Her with Us? You didn't, right? Now get lost." I replied in a sassy way while rolling My eyes.

"How dare You!" She half-Yelled as She raises Her right hand to slap Me.

"Behave Yourself Hayoung." Sungyeol stops Her.

Arghh. This two is so annoying.

"Why don't You look for Your boyfriend instead of seducing Naeun." I said in annoyed voice.

"Hayoung." Sungyeol called.

I don't know who is He calling between us.

"I'll go first, it's boring to watch Your LQ." I bid and hurriedly walk away from them.

While I was walking, I felt someone following Me. I cast a glance behind to see it was Sungyeol.

"She is not My girlfriend anymore, Hayoung." He informs Me, while matching My footsteps.

"Oh, hell. Like I care." I uttered in a bored tone.

I'm not interested to have a conversation with Him.

"I still love You Hayoung. Please forgive Me. She seduces Me, beside You don't want to give My necessities as a guy, even just a kiss. That's why when She seduces Me, I gave in. I'm sorry." He tried to explained.

I know that as His girlfriend, I lack on giving what He needs.

But it sound so disrespectful to Me.

I slap Him intensely.

"It's not a girlfriend You are looking for! You are looking for a e! What do You think of Me Sungyeol?! If You love Me, You should have respected Me. But what did You do?! On Our anniversay, I caught You making out with another girl! And what worst is, She has the same name with Me!" I said in annoyance as I walk away.

If that's what He wants to explained to Me, then It's not gonna work, beside it's all in the past. I don't give a anymore.

"Naeun is only using You!" He shouted making Me halt in My step and turn to face Him.

"Can You please stop! Do You think I'll believe what You and that was scheming?! You don't ing care about My status with Naeun. So Get lost!" I said in an angry tone. 

And what makes Me really angry is that They are trying to destroy Naeun's reputation.

"Look. She's Bi. Hayoung's Her ex-girlfriend. Hayoung hurt Her because of Me. Hayoung chooses Me over Her. And went Naeun knew You are My ex-girlfriend, She went to Seoul looking for You. She wants to hurt You and to make You fall for Her. And when it happens, She'll leave You without a notice just like what Hayoung did to Her. And when You get hurt I'll get hurt too." He added.

I don't want to believe Him. Not this time.

I need to hear Naeun's side first, I won't let them poison My mind again.

I shake My head as I head out of the place.

Speaking of Naeun, She is not awake Yet. I miss hearing Her voice. I miss seeing Her beautiful face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

When I arrived home My Parents told Me a good news.

"Naeun is already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter