Chapter-8

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

I want to take back what I have said to her but she is already out of my room.

I wanted to go after her but i'm scared that she'll snap at me.

maybe I am starting to like her.

I know I am a straight lady, but I'll be honest with myself I will go lesbian for her.

Her kiss. There is something on her kiss.

Maybe, because it's my first kiss. But I feel like there is other reason.

From the way she kissed me, I feel this cold sensation that led me to be nervous.

There is a different feeling inside my stomach.

I think I have fallen inlove.

Because only to her, I am wiling to trust again.

But how can I tell Bomi, Namjoo, Yerin and Joy that I like Professor Naeun? She is our business management professor for god sake.

I don't want her to lose her job either.

And one more thing, I don't even know her that well.

Yes... all I know is that she graduated in paris france.

Has a brother name Gikwang and a bestfriend name Ilhoon.

I didn't notice her when I attended my class, I hadn't seen her in the room too.

Maybe she is avoiding me.

When our class ended I went to the parking lot and saw Ilhoon whom she said her bestfriend kiss her.

And even put his right arm on her waist.

tssk!

She get in on Ilhoon's car and left.

I'm so annoyed. Argghh! Maybe she is just like that to everyone.

I went home directly feeling blue.

I was waiting for her because I know we have a schedule for tutoring. But no. She didn't came.

I sighed.

I went to my room and sleep early.

 

 

 

 

---

The next morning I went early to the university to wait for her in the hallway.

Yeah i'm now sure that I really like her. And I am determined to know her better.

I saw her walking gracefully in the hallway getting nearer to where I am, so I didn't waste time and pulled her with me to the rooftop.

 

 

 

---

We are in the rooftop having a heated conversation.

She told me to forget about the kissed we shared.

forget? Is that how easy it is for her to forget it.

But when she kissed me back, she kissed me differently like there is meaning to all of it.

maybe it was just my delusion.

And now she is telling me that it was just a friendly kiss.

Is there someone who only labeled themselves as friend, then kiss each other torridly? Those who are friends even feel gross when they shared a smack kiss, what more if it's torrid?

Hmm maybe those friends with benefit. Or if you are Shawn and Camilla.

But we are far from it. Our relationship has not bloom yet, and she already ended it without even starting.

Maybe she is just like that. I was hurt with what she said so I decided to walk out and leave her alone there.

I didn't attend my class and decided to go to Sugar Please cafe.

 

 

 

 

---

When I arrived at the entrance I saw Bomi, Namjoo, Joy and Yerin already there sitting in our usual table.

Hmm. I'm sure they are absent just like me.

I went to the counter to order before joining them.

"What's bothering you love?" Bomi asked me when I sitted beside her.

The waiter brought my order. The Blueberry cheesecake and coffee latte. Which is my usual order.

"How did you know that you are in love with your boyfriend?" I suddenly asked Bomi.

"Whhaattt?!" She nearly spit the cake she was eating because of the shocked.

"A-are you in love? To whom? Who is the guy you have met in the bar?" She asked a series of question after she swallowed her food.

now Naeun is occupying my mind again.

Arggh. I am quite confused on why does she have a huge effect on me.

Is there a possibility that I could fall in love with her?

Should I tell Bomi about this? But I am not even sure of it. Maybe I just keep it to myself.

"I am not. I was just curious to why you fall for him. Just ignore my question if you don't want to answer it." I replied before casually sipping my coffee.

on my peripheral vision I saw them whispering to each other. But I ignore them.

"Guys! Can you stop doing it?! You are making me uncomfortable with those gazes." I whined when I cannot take the way they stared at me.

"Fine. Fine. But if you have a problem you know you can count on us." Joy replied sincerely.

I smile. "I know that guys. And thanks for that."

"Anyway guys I have to meet someone. See you." Namjoo stood up and gave each of us a quick hug before leaving.

"I'll be going too, see you." I bid before going to where my car is, and drive away.

 

 

 

 

 

---

When I arrived home, I plan to sleep early because I know she won't come here. so I was going to close the door when I caught someone familiar went inside our mansion.

"It's been awhile since I tutor you. Maybe Mr. Oh is wondering about it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter