MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (XIV)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here.. Son Naeun-ssi?" A man's voice can be heard. 

"I..i.."

"So what is exactly are you doing in here and how can you come in here?"

Naeun doesnt know what she need to do now. Why doesnt she lock the door when she came in? "Son Naeun-ssi, Please answer me why are you here? Whose permission did you get till you can get in here?"

"Minhyuk-ssi, What's wrong?" A woman 's voice can be heard behind the man. "Oh..Son Naeun-ssi, Why do you here?"

"I just wanna met Taemin for a while and that's what i wanna do. But you guys doesnt let me in so i get in by myself" Naeun said. 

"YA!" Minhyuk shouted which makes Taemin wake up from his sleep. Upon wake up, Taemin keep on staring at Naeun, hoping that it wasn't a dream that she is in here beside him. Hoping that if that was a dream, he will not wake up from that dream. 

"Minhyuk-ssi, I will take care of her. You can do your work"Hayoung said come in and pull Naeun's hand outside the room and to her car. 

"Naeun-ah!!! dont leave mee!!"Taemin shouted can be heard almost all over the house. But Naeun just obeydiently follows Hayoung. 

Hayoung made Naeun sit in the passenger seat,and she herself then come and sit. 

"Son Naeun-ssi, I think you should stop now. I can't guerantee that i can save you from all of this. This is far beyond what you've imagined. This isn't a drama. This is a real world and once you get trapped you can't escape from this"

"What do you mean?"

"I dont think i need to explain this. Please just leave and dont come back near this house. About Taemin, I will tried to take care of him" 

"Hayoung-ah, Is that you? The Oh Hayoung that has been with me during every single dat of my childhood?" Naeun really needs to know this one. It had been bothering her since a long time and as this is maybe the only chance for her to talk face to face with her. 

"Anyway, Son Naeun-ssi, Please just left. This time, You have almost get yourself in danger. And if you get caught by the real 'person' it will not only affect your own life but surely your family will be affected. 

"It's you right? Hayoung-ah, After all this time you're working in here and what happened after you left? You still remember me right? I'm Naeun. We used to play with Minho oppa and.."

"Stop! Son Naeun-ssi, I dont know what you're talking about and i want you to leave as soon as possible. This is my last warning. And for the time being, please just stay at your home and tell your family to watch out"hayoung suddebly said. 

"No way, I'm sure that this is you. Let's meet up sometimes" 

"Stop! Please left before i do something to you" Hayoung said, but seeing that Naeun still not move out of her place, She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter