MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (VIII)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun doesnt know whether this is the right thing to do. "I release this hand of you, by showing how much i believe in you. I believe that you will not hurt me or do something crazy like the other day. Just like i release this handcuff, Please believe me , Taemin-ah. Things will not goes well, If we suspect each other"

The atmosphere suddenly became awkward, silence. The two of them were looking at each other's eyes. Trying to figure out the truth. 

Suddenly, Naeun reach his hand and pulled him out of the door. Go to the hall, and sitting in the piano's chair. 

"From this moment, I will give you a thing that maybe can make you became better. This is my friend" Naeun said. 

"Ya.. Arent you the one who should be in here instead of me? This is a piano where is your friend?" Taemin said. Meanhwile, both of them became the attention of all people. Especially, many patient have known about Taemin and thus makea them doesnt want to be closer to saw the piano. Instead they saw from far away.

"When i am sad, angry, feels betrayed. This friend is the only one who understand me and accompany me during my hard days. When i'm still a child, this is the only thing that fulfill my childhood. So, I will played a song for you and if you're interested in being friends with this thing,You're welcome" Naeun said and taking a place to start playing it. 

Slowly, the melody started. Naeun playing it with a face full of joy, people started to come closer to see and enjoy it. Meanwhile, Taemin is sitting there looking at Naeun playing it. Deep inside, he feels something not right. Like something which he shouldnt feel again.

At the same time, Minho is looking from far away. He is still dumbfounded, Why Naeun is here? Why Naeun release the handcuff? Why Naeun is with Taemin without his permission now? Minho hopes that what is happening now,is not what he thinks. 

"She looks so happy playing it. and Taemin is looking at her carefully not with those eyes full of rage again. Is it really because of music?? Wow,Dr. Choi, i think this is better and i dont even think that something like this would happen" 

"o.. Mr. Lee..You're here" minho shocked seeing Mr.Lee standing beside him and looking at Taemin. 

"Director told me to come here to see the situation right now"

"Mr. Lee, exatcly how many years have you been working with him? until even Taemin loves you more than him?" Minho said. 

"I have been with him since he is still a child. It'a because the boss is so busy that he can't played and be with Taemin. And after many years passed, all of this happened, while the boss is preparing something" 

"What is it?" 

"Sorry, I myself dont know about it well, and i dont have any right to tell you"

Meanwhile, Naeun finally finished playing the piano and greeted by a bunch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter