MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (I)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son Naeun, a famous pianist. Well,among people in her resident. She is a genius who had played piano since she was 4 years old. She is known to be a 'good noona', 'good unnie' among the children, thus many of the children want to join her classes. 

"Omma, I'm going to my classes" She said before go out. 

"unnie" Her student greet her when she arrived at her student's house. "Hello, Mina-ya" she greeted. Then, the class started. For Naeun, it has always her dream to teach someone until he/she can go internationally, well there isn't anything in this world impossible right? That's what Naeun thought until she finished her class today. 

"Naeun-ah.. Can we talk for a while? Mina-ya, Go to your room" Mina's mother said.

"It's.. I will talk to the point. I think today will be Mina's last lesson, There's a lot if exam coming up and my husband think that it will be better if she just focus to study instead of taking a lesson for piano. I'm sorry Naeun-ah"

"It's okay..I will get going then. Mina-ya, unnie will leave, Bye" she said forcing a smile on her face. 

-----
"Why are you so down today? Is there anything wrong?" Naeun's mother ask when she arrived at her house.

"Huft.. I wonder if i did anything wrong omma.. It's just that almost all of the child who takes piano class stopped this week" 

"Maybe they are having some problem, or else they are bored of piano?"Saeeun , Naeun's younger sister said come out of the room. 

"Ya! Piano is the most enjoyable thing in the world. How can you said that? But is there's a lot of exam for kids tgese days? I mean all of them have the same excuse"  Naeun said. 

"Well, the kids' parents these days want their children to do best in school, you know these days the score in school is the most important thing in this world" 

"That's why unnie is lucky to have omma as your mom. These days not many parents want or agreed if their children wants to do music or anything else. They want their child either be a doctor, professor, attorney, police,etc" Saeeun continued. 

"I will be going to my room" 

Right now, Naeun is so tired, well not physically but mentally. She dont know how she can make a living now. She feel embarassed that at the age of 24 years old, she still need her parents support while her younger sister is almost reached the stage of success now. She think that her parents need to stop working and start to enjoy their life. Life is only once anyway. 

-------
"Unniee.. I think i'm doomed now.. All my students suddenly cancel their class how am i going to make a living now?"  Naeun said calling someone. 

"Ya.. what i've said you can just work in here. Unnie is in need of someone right now. You need to move on and played piano as your hobby not your work. I will give you a manager position, How?" 

"I will think of it unnie, I dont want to forget about the piano and i dont think i can filled as the manager position" Naeun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter