MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (VI)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho arrived at his home, throwing himself on top of his bed. Today has been a really long day for him. He decide to take a leave after dropping Naeun at her home espescially after answer the call.  

"Situation has really change.. this is only the beginning though.. i wonder if this is a right thing to do?" He said to himself. 

Just then, a knocked on his door can be heard, "Come in!" He shouted. 

His mom come in with a tray on her hand. It's full of fruit and juice. "Why do you get home so soon, son?"

"I'm just tired.. you dont need to do this omma, I have eaten something before i get back to home" 

"Even though it's like that, you need to eat some fruit too. Your skins looks not healthy lately, is it because of the works?"

"Aniya.. omma, i need to get some rest. I've something to do tomorrow. Let's talk another time"

-----

On the other hand, Nurse park who just get a 'rebuke' from dr Choi can't focus on her work and take a leave also. Of course after cleaning all the mess that Taemin made and treat his wound, It's actually not the first time, but what making her like this is because of dr. Choi. She just can't believe that he shouted at her like that. 

"oh,You're home ealier today unnie?"Bomi, her housemate say when she saw Chorong sitting in the living room while looking blankly. 

"yeah.. something just happened at the hospital" Chorong said, taking a can of beer from Bomi.

"Why is it because of him again?" Bomi can sense something, because her housemate always like this because of someone. 

"You know what always happening right"Chorong said take a deep breath. 

"I thought all about you and him had ended? But what did he do today?"

"I saw him hugging that woman"

"That Son naeun who you told me about? But unnie,you need to stop thinking about him. You two had ended since a year ago, right? And you said that you'd move on from him" 

"You know what? He shouted at me, People give me a stare when he shouted. I mean why not himself cleaning the blood and take care of Taemin. Who is his patient exatcly?" 

"You know that he is not an ordinary person, right? I mean he is not a good man afterall just igrone it unnie... He had something wrong with his brain" Bomi understand about Chorong too well, they had been living together for 10 years afterall. 

-------
Naeun arrives at home, with such a desperate feel. She can't forget about the accident happened ealier. The blood  that were all over the floor remains in her head. Making her goose bumps. 

"Naeun unnie!! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter