MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (XV)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun just stayed silent. Is she too harsh on him? 

"Anyway, I had already tell you to stay away from that house. I can't helo you again after you take your next step" Minho said. Naeun knows that it was a signal, for her to get off the car. So she did. and Minho too, did leave her. 

She walks solemnly. Not knowing what to do. She is indeed feel happy to meet Taemin again even though it only lasts for a second. But she feels worried too as she saw a lot of bruise and scar all over Taemin's face and also some on his arms. 

Many thought came in to her head. without knowing that she already arrived at her house and that means she had walked for almost a  hour. 

"Where are you from? Why do you go out without telling us where do you go?"Her father greet her when she arrived at home. 

"I have something to do. I go with Minho oppa anyway"Well, She is not 100% wrong right? She did go with Minho. It's almost night now, so it's okay if her father did asking some question. 

"Don't you dare tell us a lie. You did not go with Minho, Tell us, did you have a boyfriend that makes you forgot about our family matters?" Naeun started to be confused. Did she forget something? 

"Naeun-ah, Why are you being likd this? You're already know that we need to gather at times like this every year right? How come did you forget that? And why didn't you answer your phone?" Naeun checks on her phone only to found 59 missed call from her father. 

"I'm sorry but i have something important to do"Naeun said and leaving his family in the living room, Goes to her own room. 

Her sister immediately follows her and upon seeing her older sister lying in her bed, She can't do anything. It's not like she can asks what happened and she will get the answer she need right? 

"Unnie,I dont know what happened to you. But i'm sure this one is important as you're being like this. But remember whenever you need my help i will be there for you. Just call me"

------

"What happened? Something happened when i go out right? Why is he like this?"Mr. Lee said upon seeing Taemin's condition. 

"Nothing actually happened sir, It's just that he wakes up and he became like this. I dont know what happened and why is he being like this? Dont you think we need to call doctor for this one?His condition is getting worse everyday" Hayoung said. 

"Is that it? Just treat him and wait until next week. We're only one step away from our goal" Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter