MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (XII)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No.. i dont think i've met someone. I only take care of one patient appa, and i dont think it's him judging by how his condition is. And also are you sure that the rumor is true? How can someone do things like that to his own son?"Naeun said. 

"That's why i doubt the rumor. The rumor is just like a drama"Naeun's dad said. 

"Naeun-ah, Why Minho hasnt come to here anymore?"Naeun's mom ask 

"I dont know omma, maybe he is just too busy. He is a known doctor now and he hqd a lot of patient there. He maybe doesnt have any time to meet me"

----
Minho is in his deep thought. He keeps on thinking about what Naeun said. Is the rumor right? The rumor that it's Lee Jinki's plan.

"What are you doing here?"Someone coldly greeted Minho. "I thought, You doesnt want to come to here anymore?"

"Yes. I dont want to show my face and get my feet in this place anymore, But for this time, i need to talk to you. Be Honest. What exactly happened to that friend of yours till i need to help him?"Minho said coldly, giving stares to the man standing in front of him. 

"Why do you need to know that? The point now is that you've finished all of it and also our relationship ended right?"

"Is it because that Lee Jinki have treaten you?" 

"Ya!CHOI MINHO!"

"Am i wrong? You dont need to be so surprise if i'm wrong"

"You! Dont you dare meet that person and said something out of your mouth!"

"Appa. Tell me honestly. You know, Someone's life is almost gone now. If you keeps on silent and doesnt tell me the truth you will be someone's doll for your whole life"

"How dare you.. keeps on telling me something like that? Why do you need to know? It's none of your business"

"What makes you like this? Why are yoy scared of that person? Why? If you tell me i will leave you" 

"Go! I dont have anything to said to you"Minho's father said and left his son in the living room. 

Minho surely feels something weird. It's not usual for his dad to be like this. Why when that Lee Jinki's name is said, he always act like this? Is it true that there's a whole scenario behind this thing? 

----------
"Taemin-ssi, It's time for you to eat"Hayoung come in and bring in Taemin's food. 

"Bring it out! I dont want to eat these food. I know you put something there"Taemin said.

Just then, He saw Mr.Lee in front of his room, "Why do you even bring me to this home? I want to be in that hospital. At least i can do something than in here all i do is sitting,sleeping,being hit. What does he want from me?"

"Hayoung, come out and leave him alone" Just when Hayoung about to go out, Taemin suddenly reach out the tray full of his food and threw them to the door where his father is standing. Without any warnin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter