MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (XI)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Taemin really get discharge from the hospital. Naeun as the one who is in charge of him, Doesnt have any job anymore. She cames back to her daily life as a jobless person. 

2 months went just like that, without anynews of Taemin. To be honest, Without Taemin Naeun somehow feels empty. And of course the only thing she can do right now is helping her mother at home. Naeun thought everything went well, but without her realizing, it's the start of a disaster. 

On the other hand Minho, who had let go of Taemin have a lot of patient now. As rumour spread out that he can makes someone whose crazy enough became a normal peson. Thus made him famous. 

Ever since that day, He hadnt meet Naeun and he keeps a distance with nurse Park.  Sometimes he wonders what Naeun is doing lately, how she is. But he feels it doesnt right if he goes meet her of course it will made him became uncomfortable.  or maybe both of them? 

Actually after that day, His father were really furious. Thus, Minho got out of the house and rented an apartement. He somehow feels confused as why there isn't anything happened? That Mr. Lee will not let anything go just like this he will definitely got a revenge and that makes Minho became careful everytime, and he secretly checks on his mother everytime.

--

Naeun was doing the dishes, when her phone rang. It was 'Hayoung'. She decide to igrone it and she will take it later after she is done with the dishes. 

After she is done, she checks on her phone and saw a text come from 'Hayoung'. 

'SOS! HELP ME! (The address)' 

That's strange, Why did Hayoung asks for some help? She decide to call Hayoung. 

"Hayoung-ssi, What's wrong? Is there anything happened?" 

"No.. there isn't anything happened. Why?Is there anything?" Naeun of course feels strange. There's definitely something happening that makes Hayoung became like this. 

"Ah.. okay then. Looks like i contact the wrong person. Ah, My friend Hayeon is the one who contact me. Sorry for disturbing you, Hayoung-ssi" Naeun said. Definitely lying. When she is about to hung up, she can heard some noises, "Son Naeun-ssi, I'm going to hung up now. I have something".

Something is happening. But she definitely doesnt know what is it. One thing she couls do now is contacting Minho. But how awkward could it be? 

--------

"S..St..stop p..plea..se" 

"What have you done exactly?! Why can't you hear what i said?! I told you to behave well, right?!" the man said and continue to throw punch at the person who is sitting on the floor and swollen face. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter