MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (XVIII)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minho oppa!"Hayoung suddenly screamed.

'Argh!' at the same time, Mr.Lee is also in pain, as Minhyuk shoot him right away. 

Minho immediately jumps out to Naeun's back and as he fell down, he was shoot in his back. It all happens so fast. 

Luckily, Police and ambulance came at the right time, and Minho get treated and send to the hospital immediately for the surgery. 

While Mr.Lee? He is taken to the hospital too, but of course he was closely guarded by the police. 

-------
When they arrive at the hospital Naeun,Taemin and Minho were all  treated, but of course Minho immediately went to the intensive room as he is in a critical condition. 

Hayoung is by Taemin side as he is in a deep sleep after the doctor treat him. Naeun is just on the right of Taemin so Hayoung could easily taking care of both of them.  Meanwhile Minhyuk? 

He is still waiting for the doctor inside the room. By then,Minho's parents had come and immediately asking Minhyuk a lot of question. Minhyuk answered all of them carefully.

Just then, the doctor come out. All of them then goes to the doctor asking how Minho's condition is. 

"The operation did go successfully, We have take the bullet out. But we still not sure whether when he will wake up, As this is a serious case, Let's just keep waiting and we'll keep monitoring on him" The doctor then excuse himself. 

After that, Minho's mom immediately fell down to the floor. Crying. As her only son became like this. "You, I have said it right? Dont let our son became involved in this matter. Why do you even force him to do this thing?!" Minho's mom shook of Minho's dad hand who wanted to help her. 

"Yeobo, It's not that. If he listens well, of course this thing wouldnt happen right? It'a just that he is stubborn thats why all of this happened. You can't said that this all Mr. Lee's fault"

Minhyuk can't believe what he just heard. How can Minho's dad became like that? Can't he just said he is wrong especially when Minho's mom is in a such a bad condition? Is Mr.Lee that powerful until even Minho's dad is scared? Not only him and Hayoung but almost all of the people around him?

Meanwhile, Naeun is already awake. The doctor said that she could go home as soon as possible. Even her family were all in the hospital, Worried about the eldest daughter of the family who got in a hospital. Especially after knowing that Minho is in even a critical condition. 

Taemin too. He i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter