MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (III)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day... 

"Good morning, omma" Naeun said when she is out of her room and saw her mother,father, and younger sister were sitting in the dining room. 

"O,Why do you get up so early?" his father said. They are confused as for the past three months Naeun never come out for breakfast as she always wake up when lunch time comes. 

"I have a new job"

"What kind of job?" 

"Piano, of course. I'm going to teach people again" Naeun said smiling happily. "I hope you can do the best and it will be good" Naeun's father said. 

"Unnie,so you're going to accept that job? Yeah.. It's good than you kept on thinking about it"Her younger sister said. 

"what do you mean that job? Is there something we dont know?"Her mother asked.

"Unnie is going to teach someome in psychiatric hospital where Minho oppa works" She said innocently, While Naeun keeps on giving her a stare. 

"Daughter, Just stop. I dont think it's going to be good. And i just hope that you will not handle the man that keep Minho busy for these past months. I heard that he is a chaebol but he have something wrong, and he is a really crazy person. He keeps on injuring himself and always shows tantrum and anger" Mrs. Son said worriedly. 

Eventually, Mr. Son became worried too. He doesnt want his daughter get into an accident while working. And especially, if she gets on a accident where her hand is injured. It will make her daughter so sad and even could be depressed as that was what she likes since she is still a child. 

"Don't worry omma,I will try my best and Minho oppa said that i can stop whenever i want and whenever i felt danger. He will also help me and keeps an eye on me" Naeun said reassuring her parents. 

------
"Naeun-ah!!" Minho greeted when he saw Naeun's in front of her house. "Oh, why are you here oppa?" 

"Ride. I will give you a ride. And you better dont refuse and reject it. It's going to be a hard day and you need to be strong" He said giving her a smile, so she ride on. 

"Oppa, Is there a piano there? how can i teach him if there's no piano ? And actually i dont understand what are you trying to do i mean if he keeps on throwing tantrum how can i teach him? "

"His parents will bring the piano if you are willing to be with him. I mean if you willing to be by his side, teaching him how to play it, or until he gets better" 

"Ya.. but i dont think i can do this. I mean i will try my best, So today is going to be an introduce day?" Naeun said. 

"Well, If you can slowly get closer to him, it will be easier to teach him later and it will give a big and good impact on his psychology" 

---------

Naeun is standing in front of the door right now. She feels nervous as all the nurse were seei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter