MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (X)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa.. what are you saying?"

"Naeun-ah, I know this is shocking you. But i can't hold it anymore. I really love you"

"Stop oppa.. I.. I dont want to hear this any longer. I do like you, But  i like you as a friend oppa. I know this is crazy but i think i've got a feeling to Taemin. I know i shouldn't say this to you but i just want it to be well" 

Minho heart brokes hearing what Naeun said. Ever since Naeun is in high school, she have a lot of boy wants to be her boyfriend but she didnt accept anyone. Minho thought that they love each other as well. It's all of course Minho's mistakes that he only said it now. 

"Oppa,I'm sorry but i really like you as a friend, as an oppa of me. I never seen you as a man before" Naeun said feeling sorry to Minho. 

"Naeun-ah.."Minho trying to hold Naeun's hand. 

"Mian oppa"she said leaving Minho alone. Little did Minho know, Naeun is crying. She herself doesnt know why she is crying. She meets Taemin at the staircase but she igrone him and just walk passed him. 

Taemin who saw this, became furious. He came to the rooftop and met with Minho."What exatcly have you done to Naeun?" 

"Ya.. Dont come here. This isnt your area"Minho said. 

"What exactly have you done?! Why do you made her cry like that?"Taemin comes and grab his collar. 

"Just punch me. It's okay" Taemin then punch Minho's face until his face full of blood and swollen.

Then, someone pulled them apart. And she pushed Taemin down and quickly checked on Minho. "Nurse park.."

"Dr. choi are you okay? What happened? why did you let him throw punch at you and make you like this?"Nurse park said checking on Minho's face. 

"Lee Taemin-ssi, I think that's enough and you can go back to your room. I will take care of all of this"Nurse park said. But, Taemin goes back immediately shocking both of them. He usually became more furious especially when someone hurt him. 

"Nurse Park, I'm okay. You dont need to worry about me and lets get back downstair there's still a lot of work"Minho said. 

"You need to take care of yourself, Why did you let him do things like this to you? Look, your face is messed up now"Nurse park said while wiping Minho's face. 

"Nurse Park, I can do this by myself"Minho said and tried to make Nurse Park leave him. 

"Why are you being like this actually? Why can't you just take care of urself? That's enough for me! I will accept all of the things that you've done to me but please.. dont let things like this happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter