MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (II)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa.. I.. would love to.But i dont think i can, i mean its not like i can help him when even the professional couldn't help him, What can i do?" she rejected. 

"Okay.. I will respect your desicion. I can't force you anyway, especially it's for someone you dont even know. I will get going first then, Take care" He said and pat Naeun's head before leave her. 

-----
A Weeks later.. 

"I have contacted the person, but she said that she can't. I think the only way to treat him is just like before" Minho said to mr and mrs lee. 

"Can you give us that person contact?  we need to talk to him/her" 

"Sorry, i can't give you personal things like that"

Then, mr and mrs lee left the room. Then someone knocked the door and open it. 

"Why are you here?" 

"You know i'm unemployed so my mom told me to bring this lunchbox to his lovely son(?)" Naeun said. Well, Minho had been friends with Naeun since they were child. And their family knows each other well, and because Naeun dont have any younger or older brother her mother used to call Minho her son. 

"Said thank you to my mom" Minho said jokingly. Then, they both started to eat the lunch together when a noisy voices can be heard outside his room. 

"What is it? Why it's so noisy?" 

"You know,the patient that i told you that day, he is always making a mess. Almost every nurse give up on him" Minho said and leave Naeun alone, went to give sedative for Taemin. 

Naeun who are curious about the patient went out and saw many nurse trying to hold him while Minho giving him sedative. She takes steps toward them to take a better look. The man was really thin and he looks really pale. 

"Does he always like this?" she asked the nurse around her. 

"Yes.. He's been like this and every doctor here have given up only doctor choi willing to accept him. His parents always come and they said that his parents were one of the conglomerate in Korea. So, there's a rumor that dr. Choi want him as his patient because his parents is a rich people" The nurse said, While Minho bring Taemin back to his room. 

Naeun who heard this feels somehow pity at Minho. He is trying his best while almost everyone had that negative thought. "Mian.. you've wait for a long time, right? Let's continue to eat" Minho said when he's back. Then they continue to eat in silent. 

--------

"Why again this time, You look so down unnie" Saeeun said as soon as she saw Naeun comes home. "Nothing.."She said  and walks to her room. 

"Ya! Tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter