MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (XX)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong walks in Minho's room after all the chit chat between her and Taemin. Well,I guess it's not a chit chat? It's more to an advice(?).

Upon seeing Chorong come in, Naeun stands up and leave the room. Minho is in his deep sleep now. 

Chorong then take a seat beside him and starts to look carefully the man's face. "You're really handsome".

But why when Chorong said it, her eyes became wet with tears? "I..i hope the best for you. I will step down, as long as that will make you happy" Tears started to run down her cheeks. 

"I hope you keep on remembering this. I will wait for you. If you're in trouble with someone, come to me. I will always wait you"

'Am i too mean to this girl? What had i done that she is doing this for me? What had i done to deserve this kind of action?'

Yes.. Minho is awake all this time. He is awake ever since Naeun left the room as he felt something different. 

"Chorong-ah.."

Chorong immediately looks up and quickly wipes her tears. "Oh..What do you need Doctor Choi? Do you want me to called any doctor for you?" 

"Dont.." 

Chorong then remains sit in the chair next to Minho. The two of them became silent. 

"Chorong-ah.. I want to tell you this right now. Thank you for always being there for me. You keep on waiting me even when you know the one i love is not you. I really appreciate that. But, Dont you think it's enough already? I dont want you two spent your 20s like this"

"I love spent my 20s like this. And when i became sick of this relationship i will stop on my own. So, please at least let me do this one. I will give up on my owb anyway"

"You.. surely a stubborn person. Okay then i will not said anything and i will let you do this if this is what you want. But, remember when you feel sick of this stop immediately"

"Well, I will made sure that this fight will makes me win"Chorong said 

"Well, Let's see.. if you  can make me fall in love with you"With that the two of them smile. Chorong feels happy, as Minho gives her a signal to try it. 

The two of them can't wait for what happens next, As the two of them not sure whether this is a right thing to do or not. What matters right now is that the fact they wil try to give it a chance. There's isnt something wrong if we give it a chance right? 

-----

"Taemin-ah, what are you doing here? I'm searching for you everywhere" Naeun said as she finally meet Taemin after 10 minutes of searching for him. 

"Oh.. Naeun-ah, comes here. Sit. It just that i give you some space and there isnt a chair i can sit there anyway"

"What is it, Taemin-ah? You need to tell me whatever you think. Remember what i said and our promise right?" Naeun said as she knows well that there's something bothers Taemin now. As he didnt protest when Naeun called his name without the word 'oppa'. 

"I just wonder whether this is right. I just think that i'm not good for you"

"What are you saying?"

"Dont you think by my side i will make you tired

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter