MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (IX)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day, one month, had passed. It's now entering the midsummer already which makes the temperature became so hot.  Everyday Naeun goes to the hospital and teaching Taemin how to play piano. He shows such a impressive progress and even know he can played some children song. Naeun have her own locker room now as she always go to the hospital even though it's sunday or any holiday. 

Taemin rarely shows such a sudden emotion change, and tantrum. He even heard whatever Naeun said. But that's only when Naeun said something, When other nurse he tends to give them a stare or even sometimes he almost shouted. Thus,makes Naeun can't probably leave the hospital and maybe she will be in here forever. 

Naeun is already on her way back home when she suddenly realize that her phone is left at the hospital. She needs to go back of course. She needs her phone as there's a 'fragile file' there which makes her needs her phone and she just hope that no one saw her phone. Yes, the contract is there and she can't revealed it as she already promise.

It's almost midnight now, When she arrived at the hospital. She was greeted by the security and also 2 nurse who were in charge of duty that night.

After she had gotten her phone, she suddenly felt something wrong and somehow her foot brings her to Taemin's room. When she is closer to his room, she can hear someone asking for help and it's from m to find Taemin is sleeping but he is asking for a help and he keeps on moving. His forehead is full of his sweat already.

"Lee Taemin! Wake up!What's wrong?" Naeun said panicly and shakes Taemin's body so he can wakes up. 

"Huh..huh..huh.."Taemin wakes up covered in sweat and his breath is almost run out. 

"What's wrong with you?"Naeun asks worriedly and she bring her hand toward Taemin's forehead to wiped his sweat. 

"Please... dont leave me and remain by my side"Taemin said and hug Naeun. Naeun feels pity and confused what's happening that makes him like this? 

"I'm in here Taemin-ah, Dont worry i will be in here and i will not leave you alone"She said patted his back giving trying to make him calm. 

Without them realizing, they had been like that for 10 minutes till Taemin finally calm down and broke the hug. "Taemin-ah, Let's sleep now and i will not leave you"Naeun said which Taemin obeydiently do it. 

Naeun keeps on waiting Taemin until he fell asleep. When he finally fell asleep, She is about to leave, s it's already past midnight. When she is all set to left,Taemin suddenly said, "Please don't leave me... "He said while reaching his hand. But Naeun saw his still asleep, Well, is it a dream? 

But Naeun being a woman she usually is,she decide to stay. Without her realizing, she also fell asleep,and with their hand interlocked. 

---------

Minho wakes up in the morning, preparing to go to the hospital as he usually do. But th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter