MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (XXI)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Naeun-ah, Please clear all of my schedule for the weekend okay? Minho hyung invited us to the bridal party" Taemin said when they are in the middle of having dinner. 

"Really? I dont know anything about itm Why dont they tell me?"

"Well, they tell us right? you're already busy arranging my schedule so they decide to tell me" 

"Arasso, I will make sure to clear it by the weekend".

---- 
Thus, the weekend has come. They really did go to a garden party. Well, maybe the bridal party suppose to be at the garden? 

"Congratulation unnie. I can't believe that you finally get married" Naeun said upon seeing Chorong. Well,the two of them had became a best friend ever since Chorong and Minho started to be close again. 

"Thank you so much for coming. Where is your boyfie?"

"He is with Minho oppa i think. They hadnt meet up for a long time right? I guess that's why he immediately goes there without greeting you first. What a rude man he is" Naeun jokingly said it.

"Well, All man were just the same anyway" Chorong too jokingly. 

---

Then, the party went just like that, but in the middle of party Naeun goes somewhere to take a sit, as she hasnt sit for almost 2 hours and the heels she wears makes her felt uncomfortable. 

"What i said right? Dont wear heels it will make you uncomfortable"

"O.. I just dont know that it will be like this. Who wears a sport shoes in a party anyway"Naeun said. 

Then, Taemin takes a sit next to Naeun, naturally reaching to her legs give it a little massage. "You need to enjoy this party oppa, it's okay, it's nothing serious anyway"Naeun said and pulled her foot off Taemin's. 

"I know that it will be like this"Taemin said then goes somewhere for a while then back with a paper back in his hand. Immediately bend down in front of Naeun and got rid of the heels. 

"Oh, I forget that i left my shoes in your car too oppa. Let me wear it by myself. I can do it"

"No. It's not good for you to wear it by yourself when you're wearing a dress like this. Let me be the prince today"Taemin said and Naeun just let him be. 

"You know, I really felt lucky to have you around me when i was in the bottom of my life. I'm really glad that you can makes me back to as my old self again"

Naeun of course felt something strange but decide to let it be. Her boyfriend always said something like this out of blue anyway.

"I can't promise you that you will be the only woman i loved. The only woman i will bend down like this and help her to  wear her shoes"Naeun confused, And she looked at Taemin who were already finished and smiling to her sweetly. 

"Do you have someone? how can you said something like that?" Naeun said. 

"Well ,  For now fortunately you're the only one i loved. But who knows in the future i will be loving someone else?"Taemin said smiling and stand up.

"Ya!"

"You need to saw that shoes first Naeun-ah, do you feel comfortable enough to wear that?"

"oh. It's a new shoes oppa"Naeun said after realizing it's a new shoes and not her sport shoes, she bend down to looks carefully the design of the shoes when she found something. 

'Will'..'You'..'Ma..rry'..'M..e?"

Naeun reads the words carefully before realizing what it was. Upon looks up to look at Taemin, Taemin stands there with a big smile and a box of ring in his hand. 

"What is this?" 

"What else do you think?", Taemin then bend down again ans put the ring properly in his hand. "Son Naeun, Marry me,Will you?"Taemin said. 

Tears of joy comes down, Naeun can't hold it. "Why are you crying? Wont you accept my proposal? Are you going to make me bend down like this?"Taemin made some jokes. 

"I will made you bend down forever so you will not have the feeling to help many women tied their sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter