MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (XIX)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Without knowing, 2 months had passed. Mr.Lee is in the prison for all the things he had done in the past. And public became shocked when theh know what kind of a human is Mr. Lee. 

All this time, they knows that he is a father figure for his son, etc. And of course many people became concerned about Taemin. 

And about the company? Minhyuk is the one in charge of the company for a while. As he will be the one who will teach Taemin as he is the next CEO of the company. The company shares were down too. And it makes Minhyuk became stress. 

Within the two months, Minho showed no improvement. He still in his coma. Naeun being the girl she is always goes to the hospital everyday, even Naeun's family is there for sometime too. 

Naeun comes to Taemin's house everyday to make him feel better, of course by giving him a piano lesson. Taemin has been showing a lot of improvement every day and slowly he is being healed. 

"Naeun-ah, You're here?"Taemin greeted when Naeun comes. Well, they decide to speak informal as they are meeting each other everyday anyway, why bother talk in a formal way?

"Have you studied about the song i gave to you yesterday?" 

"Well,I do practice it a little. I'm still not 100% sure about that"

"Well, let's just take a look at it. You've improved so much anyway"

Then they started to do their activities. Of course their piano lessons, don't you think of anything else (hehe). Sometimes when Naeun is explaining something to Taemin, He keeps on focusing on her eyes, lookong at her with those smile. 

Naeun of course notice it. But she just igrone it, Taemin always seen her like that anyway. She doesnt want to get her expecting something. She needs to be professional. 

On the other hand, Maybe all of you asks why theu havent go out together? Because it's still not the right thing. Taemin stills feels sorry to Minho as he thinks that all of this happened because of him. He knows too that Naeun doesnt want to have an event like that when Minho is still in his deep sleep. 

Sometimes they held each other hand when they were playing the piano. Actually to be honest, Naeun task is not only as his piano teacher, but Naeun needs to try hard so Taemin can be fully prepared to be the next CEO before the next company's big meeting. 

Taemin then hold Naeun's hand. "Naeun-ah" before Naeun asks about this. 

Again and again they both lock their eyes together. Naeun then close her eyes as she is ready for the next step. Naeun doesnt know whether this is right but she is addicted to Taemin's lips for a while and she co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter