MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (XVII)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them then locked their eyes. Hayoung is in danger. Naeun then quickly opens her phone and give a warning text to Hayoung. 

A call suddenly come in. Naeun then accept the call, "RED!". Then, They can heard all the fuss there.

While Naeun still tried to grasp what kind of situation is this. Minho grabs her hand and quickly open the door and run to the window to get out. 

At the window, Naeun stop herself suddenly. She needs to save Taemin, isn't that what they promise since the beginning? 

"Naeun-ah, Let's go out. What are you doing there"Minho said and push Naeun toward, He wouldnt want Naeun to be the last to go out.

Luckily Naeun comes out and they run toward the gathering place. As soon as they arrived, Hayoung and Minhyuk who was hiding comes out as well. 

"Why dont we go save Taemin first? We need to save him. You have save your oppa and now we need to save him. What are we doing here?"Naeun said. 

"Let's come back the next time, Naeun unnie. We can't do it in here. At least let's just wait when the time is right"Hayoung said. Of course, Naeun felt betrayed by what Hayoung said. 

And what worse than this,is the fact that she is suspecting Minho. Thinking that he is the one who planned all of this, so they will not save Taemin. 

"No.. unnie. Dont think like that" Hayoung then explains that she is helping Minhyuk to get out of the rope when her phone suddenly ring and there's two people who were Mr.Lee's body guard saw them, and that's why they are running away from them. And that saving Taemin right now is not easy. and so risky. 

Naeun tried to understand it. Well, although deep inside her heart she is still thought that all of this were because of Minho. 

----

Two days later.., something unexpected happened. Minho got a call from Saeeun, which ask him about Naeun's whereabout. Minho of course get shocked. He didnt know where naeun is and thought that Naeun is doing well by herself in her own home. 

When Saeeun said that she hadnt been home since yesterday and that she can't contact her. 

Minho then called Hayoung,just when he is talking a text come up. He opens it and guess what? 

There's a picture, a girl sitting on a chair with hands and legs tied up and mouth taped.

"What's wrong Minho oppa? Why? Is there anything happened?"Hayoung who still in the call line asks as Minho suddenly goes silent. 

"Naeun.. Naeun is in danger"

"What do you mean oppa?"

"Lets talk later Hayoung-ah" Minho said and ended the call. Why? Because he gets a text that he can only came by himself and not to let anyone know about this. Minho doesnt know what is happening right now again. 

----
Minho arrived at an old house in a country side. He believes that this is where Naeun is at. Even though it's dangerous enough for him to go alone, he goes ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter