MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (V)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I will let you know about a true friend. If by the time come and i can't let you know, I will be left you alone and i will not ever comes back around you" Naeun said. 

"Are you sure about that? Prepare yourself then, because I'M NOT INTEREST IN SOMETHING YOU CALLED A TRUE FRIEND" Taemin said. 

"Well, let's see. Anyway Taemin-ssi, please do eat this one. You have spent a lot of energy just now and today will surely a hard day so please eat at least to fill in your stomach" Naeun said bringing the tray next to him and left him. 

Until she got out of the room, she relieved and also surprise that she doesnt heard any noise from his room. 

-----

Naeun is sitting in the garden when someone comes and sit next to her. 

" What exactly are you doing inside? I mean it's the first time he eats the food that was given to him. Even though he only eats a little at least he wasn't throw away the tray"

"Oh.. Nurse park, are you talking about Taemin?" 

"Of course,you know theres no day without all the nurse talking about him" 

"Why exatcly is he like that? I heard that no hospital or any doctor want to accept him or help him?" 

"Yeah.. that's what happened. It's because he is out of control, and from what i heard no one dare to do anything as they are scared if there's something wrong" 

"What do you mean?" 

"Ah.. you dont know? Actually there's a rumor that people who can make this guy better will be given reward, but if there's something happened, the person  who can't make this guy back after making a promise,They will be having a nightmare" Of course hearing this, Naeun scared. Minho is taking risk for this thing while people only think that he did this while hoping for some money? It's really rude. 

"I mean.. that's just rumor. But why people believe in that? It's not like there's a clarification right? Why people believe it so much that they treat Taemin and doctor Choi like that" 

"You know, in this world people believe in what they believe and without any evidence they wont believe. I just want to tell you that please be careful, If you need anything you can ask me. Your name is Naeun, right? There's a big piano waiting in the hall and it's already crowded because all the patient is really fascinate as they never saw things like that in a hospital like this. Especially in a small  psychiatric hospital like this  "

"Ah.. i should get going then.. bye" Nurse park said after realizing that time have passed and she have a patient to look after. 

'Does it mean there's something more in this work?' that's what Naeun think after hearing nurse Park explanation. She needs to know more about it. 

-----
Meanwhile, Someone is sitting on a cafe  while waiting for someone. After some minutes, A man with broad shoulder and good proportion showed up. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter