MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (XVI)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun wake up in the morning, because of a text popped up in her phone. Maybe it's because she had been  set the ringtone too loud? But luckily she wakes up and read the text that makes her day. 

She goes out to the park near her home, where she used to play there with Minho and her little friend. 

"Oh, Hayoung-ah, You're finally admit that you're that little Hayoung who used to plau with me in here right?"Naeun said excitedly and run toward Hayoung to give her a hug. 

Hayoung of course was taken back by Naeun's suddsn action. But, She decide to keep silent and let Naeun hug her. 

"Hayoung-ah, So you've been there for a long time? Why wouldn't you said anything when we first meet? No wonder i feel so familiar when i first saw you. You've grown up so much!"Naeun said. 

"Naeun unnie, I need your help. I'm sorry if i said this when we've just meet up after a long time but i'm serious. Help me get Minhyuk oppa out of there and also let Tarmin go out of that house. If we can't do it maybe something bad will be happened to Taemin by next week. And also, Maybe someone's life will be taken from that man's hands again" Hayoung said. 

Naeun of course was taken a back by hearing what Naeun just said. She totally doesn't understand what's going on now and what is Hayoung trying to said? Who is Minhyuk oppa and why something bad will happened to Taemin? 

"Can you please share the detail with me? I dont understand what you're saying.. "

"Actually.. I have been there for 10 years and for the whole 7 years i've been in America, when i had to go back as the young man want to go back to Korea" Hayoung started her story. 

"I came back to Korea to keep an eye on Taemin. But you know that Mr. Lee isn't someone good. He is so evil that he is more like an antagonist on a story. I and my brother will go out of the house 3 days or 4 days from now on. But looks like something is happening and that makes my oppa can't go out"

It becames so complicated. Hayoung tells the whole story to Naeun. That she actually worked for Mr. Lee because of the debt that her father had when she was a litle. That Minhyuk was her cousin but it turns out that there are no family relation allowed working at Mr.Lee. 

And what about Taemin? It turns out that all of it were caused by Mr. Lee. Because he wants to owned the compsny all by himself while his ex wife, Had written in  her wills that 20 years after her death, T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter