MIDSUNMER NIGHT'S DREAM (XIII)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day goes just like that, without realizing, a month had passed already. During the whole one month, Taemin had got more than enough beating. That, Hayoung is tired of treating his wound of course deep inside she is sorry that she only watch him getting beaten. 

While Minhyuk has started to carried out plan B. 

---

'Ting!' a new message come in. Naeun opens it. The message contains a voice mail, she then grab her earphone and tries to heard it as when she try without the earphone all she could hear was a noisy sound. 

"What are you trying to do!! Stop..stop..ARGH please help..me.." Naeun knows this voice. The voice which she had been missing for almost 2 months. 

She quickly grab her coat and go outside without saying anyrhing to people in her house. She called a taxi and goes somewhere. 

'Ting!' A text came in.

'If you want him to be safe, Dont ever said anything to anyone. Especially that Choi Minho. Remember dont even try makes something stupid.  I will keeps an eye on you'

Naeun of course became scared of this message. This means that someone is following him and keeps an eye on whatever she is doing. 

"Ahgassi, We've arrived" The taxi driver said. Naeun then realized that she already arrived in front of the hospital. She gave the taxi driver the money and went inside the hospital. 

"O..Son Naeun-ssi,It's been a long time. What are you doing in here?" 

"Oh..Nurse Park. I have something to do. It's such a lucky that you're the one in here. May i take a look at some data on the computer? My friend needs my help so.."

"Really? I will let you then.. but please make sure that the data in here shouldnt be leaked. I give you a chance to do it because i believe in you. And also i need a help, I need to go check a patient for awhile,can you please stay in here?" 

Naeun was really lucky. By this, She can get Taemin's information more easily than what she thought. 

"Sir, she is searching something on the computer" 

"Alright, I will keep an eye on her and will report anything to you as soon as possible" Someone is watching Naeun. 

Just then, Nurse Park came and Luckily Naeun had already finished what she needs to do. "Nurse Park, I will leave now then. I've something important" Naeun said and leave the hospital immediately. 

"Oh.. Be careful Naeun-ah!" This is supposed to be a signal for Naeun but she didnt know whether Naeun knows what she actually meant. 

-------

The next day, Nurse Park became anxious as Naeun didnt answer her phone or even read her text.  She can't focus on her work and keep on thinking what the worst situation can be happened. 

After Naeun left, she opened the documents which Naeun forgot to close.   Which she found 'Lee Taemin'. 

"Why do you open this file instead of doing your job, Nurse Park? I need a proffesionalism from you"

"Ah..Minho-ya"

"Dont call me like that. remember i'm a doctor here and please just call me doctor Choi"

"Minho-ya, I know this is not profesional of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter