Chapter 24: Seoul, 2014

Skylight
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]24.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Seoul, 2014[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

You my fairytale

my book to never finish

let me linger in your pages

a little ever longer.

-Atticus- [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

                                                                                         

EXO's Baekhyun & Girls' Generation's Taeyeon reported to be dating + SM confirms it's true

 

 

Media outlet 'Dispatch' has dropped quite the news today as they have unleashed their exclusive report pertaining to an alleged relationship between SM Entertainment artists EXO's Baekhyun and Girls' Generation's Taeyeon!

SEE ALSO: EXO's new Facebook page is growing at an incredibly fast rate

'Dispatch' says that the two have been dating for 4 months now in the utmost secrecy. It's said the reporters from the media outlet first spotted them while EXO was practicing for their first concert. Taeyeon provided moral support for the exhausted Baekhyun, who had to spend nights practicing due to the group's redoing of their choreography and recording with Kris's lawsuit.

Taeyeon headed towards Baekhyun's dorm and picked him up at a discreet location and enjoyed a date in the car. 'Dispatch' says they also spotted the two on several dates including before the concert as well as after the concert on the 26th and on the 28th before Girls' Generation's leave for Japan. Baekhyun would also meet Taeyeon near her dorm as well.

An insider apparently revealed, "Baekhyun picked Taeyeon as his ideal type as he was debuting, and Taeyeon found it cute... The two showed their interest in each other towards the latter half of last year, and started to date officially this February."

Stay tuned for updates including a statement from SM!

--

[Update] - After a few hours, SM Entertainment has released a statement to confirm that the two are in fact dating! A rep from the agency responded to media outlets, "Having started off as close sunbae-hoobae, the two recently developed feelings for each other and are in the beginning stages."

Congratulations to the label mates and now couple!!

***

He has this dream, where they go back to that campground once again. He sings for her and she hums along with him. But then he opens his eyes, he wakes up to the bitter reality and she isn’t there with him. He lives in a reality where she is no longer beside him. He lives in a world where the sun doesn’t shine anymore and the sky looks so dull.

For the first time ever, laughing feels so tiring for him and singing feels like a chore. The shining gleams of their fans light stick doesn’t and the fans chant no longer excite him. He feels so empty. 

Love really is powerful, he realizes. It can give you the world but it can also shatter your world into pieces. Love can make you do the stupidest things and also the most brilliant thing. It will become your poison but also your antidote. Love is his clarity but also his insanity. And for Baekhyun, Jihye is love.

***

“Can you just stop it?” Jihye asks; irritation clears in her voice. Her brother, Jisung, stops eating at her outburst. Few minutes before, Jisung asks her about her favorite things; food, drink, color, book, you name it. It is irritating Jihye because after so many years, he only tries to get to know his own sister now. Years back, he acts as if she doesn’t exist. So why does he tries now?

“Stop what?” He asks back, even though Jihye is sure that he knows what she means. Jihye looks at him coldly. “This.” She gestures with her hands. “All of these good brother things.” She answers. Jisung bit his lips nervously then sighs. His dark brown eyes look at her sadly. “Can I try to be your brother for once? I know I’m a bad brother to you but I have a reason.” he asks.

Jihye scoffs. 

What a joke really. Her entire family members are a joke. “Do you ask me to understand your reason for ignoring me, dear brother? Because I’m tired of trying to understand everyone.” She replies. Why does everyone always ask her to understand? It’s tiring to hear everyone reasoning and be asked to understand when she doesn’t even want to. Her parents, Baekhyun, Taeyeon and now he

Please log in to read the full chapter