Chapter 2: Seoul, 2011

Skylight
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]2.[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]Seoul, 2011[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

You smile, And I melt.

-Antonia- [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

“Is this your dorm?”

Lee Jihye asks unsurely. She turns her head to Sehun and the boy nods excitingly. “O…kay.” Jihye says with furrowed eyebrows. Sehun takes her to his group gathering. She thinks that the gathering will be held in a restaurant or something. But now they stand in front of his new dorm.

“You do realize that I’m a girl, don’t you?”

“Of course I realize. You have s.”

“You do realize I have s but why are you taking me to a dorm full of boys?”

“All your friends are boys. What’s the difference?” Sehun asks innocently.

Jihye gives Sehun a are-you-serious look and Sehun stares back at her with the famous blank face of his. She really wants to throw him from her father's building right now. “And you know a few of them. There’s Jongin, Chanyeol hyung and your beloved Joonmyeon hyung.” Sehun continues. At the mention of her favorite Joonmyeon oppa, her gray eyes light up in happiness.

“Really? Let’s go then!” Jihye urges Sehun to hurry and open his dorm door. The boy only rolls his eyes at his best friend's attic and punches his dorm password. He opens the door and leads Jihye toward their small and crowded living room. There are five people who sit on the cushion surrounding a brown wooden table.

“Hyungdeul, I’m home.” Sehun announces his arrival and Jihye can see the five head toward their direction.

Jihye hides behind Sehun a little. She feels a little bit flustered because of their attention. For God sake, they’re handsome and Jihye is only 15 years’ young teen with a weak heart for handsome boys.

“Oh, Sehun-ah, you’re finally home.” Joonmyeon greets Sehun as he walks out from what she assumes as kitchen.

“Huh? Is that Jihye?” Joonmyeon asks. Jihye comes out from her hiding and presents herself. A big smile forms on her lips. “Yes, this is your favorite Jihye.” Joonmyeon smiles brightly before walking to her and envelopes her in a hug.

“Hello to you too oppa.” Jihye hugs him back and pat his back softly. Joonmyeon breaks their hug and chuckles. “Whoa. Look at you. You grew up well Ji.” He says with a proud smile; arms still linger on her shoulder.

“Hyung, who is that?” one of the boys who sits in the living room asks. He has cute droopy eyes and natural pouty lips. Jihye really wants to squish his cheeks because he looks too cute for her heart to handle. Joonmyeon turns his body around and smiles again. He pulls Jihye toward the boys. Sehun soon follows and then drops his body beside a deer-like boy.

“Sehun, can you call the rest of the boys? I don’t want to introduce her twice.” He asks Sehun. The boy nods and yells at the top of his lungs. Jihye swears that the boy really doesn’t have any manners.

Joonmyeon urges her to sit on one of the cushions and Jihye complies with a small smile. The boy takes a seat beside her. Jihye can hear the footsteps coming toward them. She fiddles with her fingers to ease her nervousness.

The first boy who enters the living room lights up right away when he sees her. He runs immediately to her and sits on the cushion on her left. He pulls her in a tight bear hug and swayes their body from l

Please log in to read the full chapter