Track 14 - Fairytale Love

Imagine Playlist |โœ”| Multifandom Oneshots

Apink - Fairytale Love

Requested by: Dreamsine00
Bias: Lee Jeno
OC: Park Yunseo

๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

"Oh sorry" you both said at the same time, bumping into each other.

You both froze as you stared at each other and your world seemed to spin. You were suddenly reminded of the days when you were together.

Jeno was your first boyfriend, it started out like the usual, you, having a crush on him and your friends would tease you every chance they get until that fateful day that changed your relationship with him.

"Have you heard, jeno is such a jerk."

"Yeah. He feels like he's on top when he's just a trash." Your blood boiled hearing those nonsense coming from your friends nonetheless.

"Yah! Jeno is everything but what you're all saying! I don't care if we're friends. You should know not to believe in baseless rumors! Jeno is cute and handsome, he's caring and kind! He's very sweet too and..." you noticed your friends stifling their laughs.

"and... he's behind me isn't he?" You caught on too late that your friends did it on purpose. You slowly turned your head and there he was, grinning from ear to ear.

You covered your face with your hands and ran away blushing. Your friends called out to you but you didn't turn back. No way.

"That was sooo embarrassing!" You fanned yourself with your hand and feel the air on your school's rooftop.

"Damn you run fast." You jumped, startled at the sound of his voice. You turned to see him catching his breath.

You bolted past him when he pulled you back with a little force that you bumped into his chest. Your knees weakened at your close proximity and he held your waist, holding you firmly.

You looked up and almost fainted of how close he was to you.

"Park yunseo." Your heart skipped a beat as he called your name.

"Will you go out with me?" You hugged him and said yes.

The next days and months were filled with bliss. Just like a fairytale come true. You were together almost everyday, you were happy and it was everything you can dream of when it comes to relationships but you were naive.

Naive to think that it will always stay that way. He had other plans and you didn't like it. He have some places to go without you and you didn't like it. His world doesn't only revolve around you and hated it.

Bit by bit you were starting to get irritated with him. You start to compare him with your friend's boyfriends.

How you felt towards him changed. All you wanted to do was receive, not knowing that in relationships, it's give and take.

You took him for granted and only realized too late when he was gone
.

"...yunseo?" his voice brought you back to reality and you blinked.

"Huh?" He chuckled, he was as cute as ever.

"I asked how have you been?" Yiu tightened your hold on the strap of your bag and smiled

"I've been good. How about you?" He caressed the drink on his hand and slowly nodded.

"Yeah.. I've been good too." When have you two become so awkward?

"You're buying two?" You notice he had two the same drinks in his hands

"Ah yeah, for my girlfriend." Throb. Your heart throbbed. You remembered when he bought you food you didn't ask during exams to cheer you up.

"I see.. you?" He eyed the sandwiches on your hand and looked at you expectantly.

"My boyfriends." he grinned.

"You get food for your boyfriend now." You chuckled

"Yeah. I learned the hard way." Another awkward silence.

"What happened to us?" You can't help but ask aloud

"We just somehow... drifted apart." Lies. It was your fault. You knew that. He knows that.

"Do you love her?" He stared at you for a while before answering

"I don't just ask anyone to be my girlfriend if I don't love them." You gulped. He loved you. You knew that cause you felt the same.

"How about him? Do you love him?" You nodded.

"I don't say yes just for the sake of having a boyfriend." You stared at each other and unspoken words lingered.

Do you still love me?

Do we still feel the same?

Yes.

"Jeno~" a sweet voice called out. A pretty petite girl walked in and linked her arms to his

"What took you so long?" She pouted cutely.

"Just bumped into someone... I used to know." I faked a smile and she smiled brightly

"Hi I'm hanna."

"Hello, I'm yunseo." Just as you introduced yourself, you boyfriend came in and held the small of your back.

"Ah, haechan.. this is jeno." You motioned to jeno.

"And this is his girlfriend hanna." You boyfriend smiled and politely greeted the two.

"We'll be going then." Your heart thudded.

"Yeah. See you."

"See you." You both parted ways. You looked back one last time as he did the same. Sad smiles appeared on both of your lips knowing soemthing can't be undone.

You were over. You both had your chance with each other but you let go, and now you can't take it back.

What you had with him will now only be a memory you will cherish. You were sad it was over but you were still glad it happened.

As much as you want to rewind the clock, it can't be cause he has hanna and you have haechan.

Your love for your current lovers may not be the same love you had for each other, but you don't want to repeat the same mistakes you had when you were together.

To not fight for what you have, simply because you thought something else might be better.