Track 13 - The Chaser

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

Infinite - The Chaser

Requested by: Ann1914 on AFF
Bias: Nam Woohyun
OC: Kim Hanna

🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️

You looked back, panting, as you kept running with woohyun. His hand held yours tightly.

Your legs shook, trying to keep up with him but you kept going. You almost fell down as you tripped with your own foot but he caught you.

"Stay with me hanna. We're almost there." Your vision blurred as the rain started pouring down on you.

You felt him carry you on his back and you wanted to make him stop cause you know he was as tired as you but you had no more strength to do so.

When did it become like this? You wondered. You were happy with him. Everything was going fine with tour relationship until your parents found out and made you break up with him.

You were contemplating whether to listen to them or not but you overheard about your arranged marriage to Kim Myungsoo and you made up your mind.

You told woohyun about your situation and you eloped with him but your parents and the kims found out hence why you're running away from their men.

You were able to hide at some place but was found out. You hopped from place to place and they still manage to find you.

"Hanna. Hanna, wake up." You want to open your eyes but you couldn't. You're not feeling well.

You have not been feeling well since that day you lost consciousness and your fever's getting high.

You ran out of cash and you can't use your cards as it will trace your whereabouts. You have a fever and you lack food in your system.

"Hanna, babe, please." Woohyun pleaded and you opened your eyes.

"Woo.. hyun." He cried and you can't help but feel pained as you looked at his distraught face.

"Remember that I will always love you." He whispered and kissed your forehead. You were confused as he carried you.

"Where..." are we going? you wanted to ask. He didn't answer and just kept on hugging you tightlyn whispering promises to your ears.

"I promise I'll come back for you." You didn't like what he's saying. It felt like he was going to leave you.

You were too weak to keep yourself awake so you fell asleep. You woke with a start when you felt like someone is taking your body.

You see men taking you away from woohyun who was now crying, as you were taken away.

"No." You croaked in a whisper.

"Nooo!" You screamed, thrashing.

"Woohyun! Woohyunn!!" You squealed from their grasps but it was futile. He gave you back. He can't do that, it can't be. You lost your consciousness once again.

"It's good to see your regaining your color back." You glared at myungsoo.

"Where am I? Why are you here?" You looked around and the place was unfamiliar.

"Is that how you treat your groom to be?" Your eyes widened and you ran out to the window.

"Even if you run away, you can't go back to him. We're in the states love." He smirked.

"What did you do to him?!" You yelled, livid.

"We gave him the money in exchange for you." You shook your head denying.

"He will never do that to me." Myungsoo snickered

"But he did. You can't do anything about it. But because of your stunt, our wedding will be postponed in two months." He lazily swirled his wine and drank it at once.

"Why don't you just let me go?" You asked, suddenly feeling exhausted.

"Ask your parents why they sold you to me." Your breathing hitched, you know all too well your parents never cared for you and let you do whatever you want, they could care less.

"How much?" You asked in a whisper and he raised his brow

"How much did they get?"

"Twenty million won." You scoffed. That's how much your life is worth. Pathetic.

"Woohyun..."

"H-how much..." you couldn't dare to ask

"Five million won." You walked out with clenched fists.

You shut the world out and you lived the days like a robot. You spent the first week resenting woohyun but you spent the next missing him.

Days flew by in a blur and your parents never visited you. Not even once. And before you know it, it was your wedding day.

You dreaded to go out but you were powerless. You silently got in the bridal car and closed your eyes.

"Woohyun... jebal." You felt the car come to a stop and you arrived at the church. You were about to step out when the driver was rashly pulled away from his seat and an angry myungsoo say down, buckling his seatbelt and put the car on reverse.

"Wh-what's going on?!" Your heart hammered to your chest.

"Shut up!" You were startled when he drove the car with an intense speed. You looked back and saw woohyun chasing you in a motorcycle.

"Woohyun!" You cried. Tapping on the window. You squealed when myungsoo roughly swerved the car.

You struggled to get up because of the gown. You angrily ripped the gown to a dress and made a move to open the car door when myungsoo pulled you to the front seat.

"Let go! Let me go!" You looked at the side mirror and see woohyun gaining up in speed. You knew what to do.

You bit myungsoo's hand, making him push you and slowed down. You opened the car door and it hit a pole, breaking it, almost hitting woohyun in the process.

You crawled on the front seat and reached your hand out for woohyun.

"Trust me. Jump!" You were about to when myungsoo grabbed your foot. You kicked his legs and closed your eyes, jumping out the car. Woohyun had successfully caught you but sent both of you rolling to the ground.

You groaned but felt relieved you were both ok aside from minor injuries and bruises.

You hear a tire screeching and turned to see myungsoo's car hit a tree.

"Don't leave me again." You panted.

"Never. I paid him back, including the amount your parents bought you and interest but he ran you off." He sat up, removing his helmet and hugged you.

"I'm sorry I'm late."

"You're not." I snuggled closer to his chest.

"Where did you get the money?" You hope it's not something illegal

"My parents left it behind. I didn't touch it because of my pride. I have to travel to get it so I needed the money. I couldn't leave you alone or bring you with me with your state so I'm sorry if I had to give you back to them." You shook your head.

"I understand now. I knew you wouldn't just leave me like that." He cupped your face and gave you a kiss.