Crush

Cold As You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy spotted Yeri talking to a bunch of girls from the cheer squad. Thanks to Doyeon, both Yeri and Joy were close with the cheerleaders.

 

"I really should apologize to her", Joy thought, remembering Irene's advice this morning.

 

...

 

"Sooyoung-ah, are you leaving already?", Irene called out.

 

"Uh yeah I-I'm going to be late", Joy said fumbling with her wristwatch for no reason. Why was she so nervous around her cousin?

 

"Well before you go", Irene took little steps toward her.

 

"Whatever happened between you and Yeri, just apologize. Doesn't matter who started it.", she said sternly.

 

"How did you-"

 

"I told you, I'm very observant", Irene smirked. "...And I looked through your phone this morning and saw that you guys last texted each other yesterday morning. Figured something was off."

 

"Unnie!"

 

"Just go, I love you", Irene giggled before pushing Joy out the door.

 

...

 

"...and that's how it happened", Sejeong finished while looking at her girlfriend- Chungha, who for some reason, was wearing a minion onesie. In the school grounds.

 

Somi laughed hard. "But I can't believe you actually agreed to do it unnie", she exclaimed still trying to catch her breath.

 

"I don't have a choice, do I?", Chungha pouted while glaring at an amused Sejeong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter