Shouldn't Come Back

Cold As You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungwan unnie, what are you doing?" Sooyoung asked curiously, practically stuffing her nose inside Seungwan's notebook. The two girls were seated beside each other, under "Soo-wan's tree" that was right behind Sooyoung's house. 

 

"I'm writing a poem. It's for my presentation", Seungwan said as she gently pushed Sooyoung away. She didn't have any time for Sooyoung's cute but crazy antics for now.

 

"Ooh can I help?"

 

Seungwan chuckled. "Have you ever written a poem before?" 

 

"N-no, but I can if you teach me", Sooyoung declared, rather determined.

 

"I don't have time now, but I will one day, I promise", Seungwan smiled at her ambitious bestfriend.

 

"Okay". A disappointed Sooyoung frowned, making Seungwan want to just make that sadness disappear no matter what.

 

"Hey", she said softly. "Actually you can help"

 

"Really?", Sooyoung's eyes twinkled.

 

"Yes, if you just," Seungwan started, grabbing Sooyoung's tiny hand and leading her to a spot right in front of Seungwan's spot before. "stay there"

 

"Um, what are you doing?", Sooyoung asked, confused. Seungwan pinched Sooyoung's cheek before going back to her original spot, Sooyoung standing right in front of her.

 

"You can be my inspiration", Seungwan flashed her a warm smile. And at that, Sooyoung's cheeks turned a bright red.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter