Maybe

Cold As You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy took slow steps along the school's hallways. It's only been a week and she felt like she knew the place like the back of her hand now.

 

Okay maybe not. Truth is, she was lost, trying to look for the cafeteria. She was too shy to ask just anyone and Yeri was nowhere to be found.

 

Wendy found it funny that Yeri was so hell bent on people finding out about her real name, yet didn't hesitate to tell Wendy that she can call her that anytime. She was definitely warming up to Yeri, and has even made a lot of friends without her cousin's help.

 

It's such a shame Seulgi always had basketball practice and they couldn't spend the time to get to know each other better. They haven't seen each other for a long time and the only thing that connected them were occasional letters to each other.

 

Wendy couldn't help but feel regretful that until now, she still didn't get to talk to Joy. She couldn't just ask Yeri about her either. All interactions between were purely occasional passing along each other and constant eye contact. It made her feel like going back to Korea was a waste.

 

But maybe it wasn't all a waste. In the one week of Joy acting like Wendy doesn't exist, Wendy found herself become extremely aware of Joy's presence. She found herself staring too hard and noticing even the little things. Joy was well known for her looks and for being very cocky, but Wendy knew that deep down, her soft baby Sooyoung was still there.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter